Page is ready for the Wave to roll in

pizzpatriot

13 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Bigtuna where you at my tight line brother!!!  Weigh in on this big matchup!!

The Big Tuna is old, I have to take long naps in order to process my forecast for the playoffs. With that being said, I will tell you that every now and then I will lose a fish (the one that got away) and it is always bigger than the I one I caught. So I would love it if the underdog Patriots could upset the green wave but you need a deep hull to break through the big waves and I don't know if Page has enough fishing line to reach the end zone. Gallatin 21 - 14 over Page.

2 hours ago, pizzpatriot said:

Studying film isn’t going to help the Greenwave this week. They will have to start making in game and halftime adjustments on offense during the game. I expect some confusion on their part. If that doesn’t work it’s definately going to be a W for the Patriots.

I don't foresee Page going away too much from what got them here.  They have a QB who likes to run and a young decent looking runningback.  They have a big line that can block.  Defensively they have done what works.  If they stack the line, the Wave will throw, if you play off, the Wave will run.  The Patriots have to contain a lot of speed on several different players.  That will be a very tough task.  

11 hours ago, pizzpatriot said:

You are correct about the speed your guys have. I expect to see a lot of zone and zone blitzing maybe every play and a different look on defense.

On offence, to help counter the speed, there will be a few wrinkles from the traditional offense we have run all year.

I was surprised to see the tightend not staying in a help block on some of the film.  Having an extra blocker or maybe a fullback could negate some of the rush and blitz packages.  I would assume that putting more in the box like Beech and Mt Juliet did could work but they have very fast linebackers that could make up ground.  Hillsboro did the same and it did not work.  I haven't seen anyone on Page's team with the caliber of a Hughes from Hendersonville to run the wildcat either.  I think they may try to confuse some but you have to be able to execute with the players.  

On 10/31/2017 at 9:20 AM, WICKEDTUNA said:

The Big Tuna is old, I have to take long naps in order to process my forecast for the playoffs. With that being said, I will tell you that every now and then I will lose a fish (the one that got away) and it is always bigger than the I one I caught. So I would love it if the underdog Patriots could upset the green wave but you need a deep hull to break through the big waves and I don't know if Page has enough fishing line to reach the end zone. Gallatin 21 - 14 over Page.

WICKEDTUNA, when fishing you sometimes need to head where there is freshwater is flowing and there might be some flowing on Friday night.  With that said sometimes those fast moving baits that attract fish don't work and you have to go more to those slower finesse baits because the fish are not that aggressive. That fresh water could create such a scenario.  Then again sometimes you really want those sure strikes and the only way to provoke them is with a lot of ripping the bait and making some noise. This oughta be a really good ball game!! 

Sophomore Johnson with his almost 1300 yards is going to be a challenge to stop as will the two tall receivers Lamont and Pierce.  Definitely have a height advantage at 6-5 and 6-3.  Walker looks pretty good throwing the ball and maybe a bit more accurate that Van Iandingham but VI really likes to run the ball.  Have to watch for Brock and JoJo too. They get some touches.  Defensively Bowers, Harshaw and Satterfield all seem to be around the ball with good suppprt from Harris, Burdick and Goin.  Gallatin will have their hands full no doubt.