Page is ready for the Wave to roll in

pizzpatriot

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:50 PM, thegreatone36 said:

How embarrassing. Worst 7-3 Gallatin team I've ever witnessed. Not one good win all season, and lost to a decent at best Page team tonight. Proud of the boy's fight, but as long as the current coaching staff is in place, this is what you can expect every year.

I'm not defending Gallatin, but Hillsboro was a really good win. They might win 5A this year

20 minutes ago, AllRegion said:

I'm not defending Gallatin, but Hillsboro was a really good win. They might win 5A this year

That was a good win for Gallatin. But I went to that game and thought both sides played a little sloppy on a Saturday afternoon. Either way, your'e right. But still was Gallatin's only good win. Guess some are upset that I don't sugarcoat that football team. Coach Beasley at RSMS is bringing good players to Gallatin almost every year, then the field product is slightly disappointing once they get to the varsity level. Ball control has been a huge issue. Defense looked pretty good most of the year though.

8 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

That was a good win for Gallatin. But I went to that game and thought both sides played a little sloppy on a Saturday afternoon. Either way, your'e right. But still was Gallatin's only good win. Guess some are upset that I don't sugarcoat that football team. Coach Beasley at RSMS is bringing good players to Gallatin almost every year, then the field product is slightly disappointing once they get to the varsity level. Ball control has been a huge issue. Defense looked pretty good most of the year though.

Hard to say how a "good" MS players translates to the HS field. 

7 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Tell that to Ghostbuster since he seems to know that Beech MJ & Hville are all set and loaded in the coming future based on middle schools.

The talent going into Beech is higher than any other county school. That doesn't mean the best players in MS will automatically be the best players in HS.