Smoky Bears lock for semis?

gobears89

Just now, SGHSAlum93 said:

First round will be a breeze. That frosh QB over there is going to be the next big thing in East TN. Stage may be too big for him to take the bears to the Semis this year. 

watched him play againsty my jeff co patriots this year. good lookin kid he has a great arm attacht to him. i accept the bears to go deep in playoffs for next several yeras

22 hours ago, gobears89 said:

I think the Bears will surprise some people. As for Mo East im sayin Bears by 21.

GoBears!!

As an East’s High supporter losing by 21 or more points has happen 4 to 5 time this year already. We have enough talent to be in every game, it just come down to coaching and players discipline. East’s has had trouble stopping any teams power running game ever since Coach Wells took over 4 years ago. Just plain bad coaching, when you have size on the offensive line and will not use them on defense. Wells doesn’t want anyone playing both-ways, but if you are giving up 300-500 yards rushing you got to try something different. What makes matter worst is the offensive play calling can be just as bad as Tennessee. If coaches will let the kids play and not coach like they are afraid to lose, East will give Smokey Bears all they want come Friday Night. To be clear, I mean not to punt the football when you are pass the 50-yard line and only have 2 yards for a 1st down. If you cannot get 2 yards, you shouldn’t win the game anyway.

Here is your chance Coach Wells, you have the next few weeks to earn a right to return as Head Coach next year. With as much Talent that is returning next year with the right coach the sky is the limit. Based on your first 4 years at East’s I just do not think you are the one to take us to the next level.  

Edited by EASTFAN

12 hours ago, EASTFAN said:

As an East’s High supporter losing by 21 or more points has happen 4 to 5 time this year already. We have enough talent to be in every game, it just come down to coaching and players discipline. East’s has had trouble stopping any teams power running game ever since Coach Wells took over 4 years ago. Just plain bad coaching, when you have size on the offensive line and will not use them on defense. Wells doesn’t want anyone playing both-ways, but if you are giving up 300-500 yards rushing you got to try something different. What makes matter worst is the offensive play calling can be just as bad as Tennessee. If coaches will let the kids play and not coach like they are afraid to lose, East will give Smokey Bears all they want come Friday Night. To be clear, I mean not to punting the football when you are pass the 50-yard line and only have 2 yards for a 1st down. If you cannot get 2 yards, you shouldn’t win the game anyway.

Here is your chance Coach Wells, you have the next few weeks to earn a right to return as Head Coach next year. With as much Talent that is returning next year with the right coach the sky is the limit. Based on your first 4 years at East’s I just do not think you are the one to take us to the next level.  

Wells will be your coach next year unless he quits and leaves the school system.  High schools don't fire coaches that make the playoffs. 

Just now, SGHSAlum93 said:

Not so sure the Bears will get by Daniel Boone. The Blazers have had a really good season and stand to make some real noise in the playoffs. That HC does a really good job.

Not with all that is surrounding that team. Third head coach this year. surpirsed the boys are still playong hard for them. bears by 12.5 in that game at least. sensa*augh ran boone into the ground