Round 2: Elizabethton (9-2) @ Anderson Co. (11-0)

EHSTrack06

1 minute ago, ALLDAYEVERYDAY said:

If you all wanna constantly post on A.C. threads AT LEAST come up with something that hasn't been said 200 times...lol

It’s the truth and after lastnight everyone’s laughing. In no way should grainger have scored like that and you know that. That 10-0 undefeated season is very very misleading. 

14 hours ago, woodby30 said:

Sequoya scored 28 against subs .... You know unlike some purple team I've seen we actually play other players when up big. No need in beating teams 60-0 with starters playing late 4th.

Sequoyah scored 14 first half against Elizabethon starters and then scored 21 against subs in second half. The Chiefs had 214 yards of total offense in the first half against the starters. Now the Chiefs also scored two touchdowns in the first half against AC and had about 180 yards of total offense in the first half. Both teams threw the ball at will against Sequoyah, the Chiefs pass defense is not very good at all. My take on this game, both teams are going to score some points, neither team has a dominant defense. Elizabethon throws the ball a little better but AC's QB runs the ball very well. This game will be a great one to watch and I am coming up to see it. Football games between good teams becomes about matchups, will be interesting to see how this game turns out. All this from a old Sequoyah fan who watched both games and likes to keep up with numbers. 

49 minutes ago, 15eagle said:

Sequoyah scored 14 first half against Elizabethon starters and then scored 21 against subs in second half. The Chiefs had 214 yards of total offense in the first half against the starters. Now the Chiefs also scored two touchdowns in the first half against AC and had about 180 yards of total offense in the first half. Both teams threw the ball at will against Sequoyah, the Chiefs pass defense is not very good at all. My take on this game, both teams are going to score some points, neither team has a dominant defense. Elizabethon throws the ball a little better but AC's QB runs the ball very well. This game will be a great one to watch and I am coming up to see it. Football games between good teams becomes about matchups, will be interesting to see how this game turns out. All this from a old Sequoyah fan who watched both games and likes to keep up with numbers. 

This is a perfect outside interpretation and good look. I was seeing fairly close to this. I see AC Martin being a difference plus we have unique power running game if we need to slow the game down. One check is this week our defense will really need to help out our offence and step up!

Edited by Mavericksinflight

2 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Bottom line, this is a trap game for both of us. haha

I feel like Fridays games were the trap games for both Betsy and AC. The scores weren't as lopsided as they should have been IMO. If Greeneville is going to have a trap games it's going to be this week. If defence is having a bad game the offence is good enough to make up for it and vice versa though. The AC Betsy game should be a good first half but I think Betsy slowly starts to pull away in the second half. 

1 hour ago, dragnfan said:

With an attitude like that you deserve everything that's getting ready to come your way! Haha

You already said you hope A.C. loses and that AC fans are cocky so just giving you a dose of reality and btw when Clinton is good there is no cockier fan base anywhere. Been a while but I remember it very well. That goes all the way from peewee to high school!

Edited by ALLDAYEVERYDAY

1 hour ago, ALLDAYEVERYDAY said:

You already said you hope A.C. loses and that AC fans are cocky so just giving you a dose of reality and btw when Clinton is good there is no cockier fan base anywhere. Been a while but I remember it very well. That goes all the way from peewee to high school!

I wouldn't know. My son and I just moved here 5 years ago. But I've already seen and heard enough to know I don't like Anderson County at all. 

• Upvote 1