Round 2: Elizabethton (9-2) @ Anderson Co. (11-0)

EHSTrack06

26 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I still think Greeneville wins handily next week. 

Like I’ve stated Greeneville dominated Betsy second half and the first half was just awful. They didn’t score a td until 1 min left in the game. 24-3 before that. Who knows that score could have been misleading. I know Greeneville has athletes all over the field and if you guys think Ac is going to kill Greeneville your very mistaken 

I would never predict that we’d kill Gville but you have predicted the opposite a lot. Should be a good game. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Devilman are you ready??????? Time to take the gloves off!!! LOL :)

Good win for Ac. Betsy may have been a little overrated im not sure. They did get beat by Science Hill by 25. We beat Science Hill by 16. 

That just goes to show scores can be misleading at times. I’m still scratching my head on how Grainger scores 40 and I’m sure you guys are as well. 

AC defense was impressive tonight, I honestly was not expecting them to play like that.  All 3 scores for EHS were set up by short field.  If AC don't fumble going in to score and have a 68 yard TD called back for ineligible it could have gotten real ugly.  Not sure what to think about this weeks game, If AC plays to their potential they very well could be playing at home the following week.  Going to have to clean up some mistakes, we give up to much field position on Kickoff and Penalties and we left a lot of points on the field tonight, should have had running clock tonight and didn't, I hope we play a good clean game Friday.  I look forward to the trip.

On 11/3/2017 at 10:28 PM, DevilMan03 said:

No 10-0 should give up 40 to Grainger. Like I’ve said all year. Ac is overrated and they haven’t played a good team all year. 

You are right, we shouldn’t have given up 40 points to them but guess what, WE WON and next week the herd is coming to town in Greenville, better be ready!