Coalfield @ Cloudland

rtl112

I’ve pretty quite about this one for One because I don’t know much at all about this years Jacket team. I know they are always tuff, usually have a couple huge strong linemen, and a fast, hard running RB. They got all that and more from what I’ve read and heard. I’m very proud of but honestly surprised at  Cloudlands record this year. Those young men have faught their tails off this year and they deserve to win but I’m affraid the road comes to a complete halt this eve on Orr field. It’s shouid be a perfect eve/night for late season High School Football Playoff game in RM. Thanks to those young men and Coaching Staff for what they have gave and put in to this years season. And hope for safe travels for Coalfield Fans and players. Also to those coming from just down the road to watch this game. But I’m gonna say Coalfield comes to take care of business tonight and leaves RM with a 49-20 victory. Just my opinion tho. Good luck and hope and pray for an injury free game on both sides of the field. 

8 hours ago, CHS29 said:

I know this is off subject,but I went to the Jr high basketball game between Hampton and HV,I've never seen a kid get singled out by a ref the way the Jones kid did tonight,not only did he have 3 imaginary fouls called on him but was giving a T for nothing major,and was outa the game,just hope his dad takes it easy on him,he's a great kid 

I was actually in Watauga Co watching the sophomore play and didn't get there until the 4th....When I saw him on the bench with his shirt on, yea I was fuming...Figured he had mixed it up

What you say is actually what I heard from most. But I heard it well after the game and well after I had cleaned his clock...He's still got a bit of FB in him and gotta begin to allow things to roll off his back and move on.

'29, I appreciate the kind words, he's a dandy....I'm sure HV was glad he was riding the bench, actually a game to the end...Won't be next time :thumb: