West Rebels @ OR Wildcats Round 2

SweetScience

17 hours ago, catswild said:

I heard that the QB got hurt earlier in the year but I didn't know he was still out. Are you sure about that? What's wrong with him? It's the first I've heard about the MLB...what was his number and what's his injury?

Their starting qb got hurt against us on a tackle on our sideline.  It was a serious knee injury and he is out for the year.  The MLB was number 45 and he suffered a season ending knee injury 4 games ago.  

For us, 21 hasn't played the last three ball games.  He's going to be a great player but we are still set at rb even if he can't go with 30, 7, 24, and 20.  Nobody will know about 13 unless they go watch practice.  Joe's not gonna say, lol.  He's playing great for sure, but again, we are good even if he can't go, 12 doesn't miss a beat at corner in his absence.   

I forgot we didn't have 7 in the first game, that should  help a lot in trying to stop West running game.  He is one of our best open field tacklers.  

Edited by oridgecat

8 hours ago, MatchesMalone said:

I like West in this one. I have it on good sources that they're getting healthy and are going to put it all together this Friday. This one will be a defensive battle for sure. Lamar Brown is a heck of a coach and he's priming them up for a big one. I love me some 5a football.

Same thing they said about Rob Black two weeks ago!