West Rebels @ OR Wildcats Round 2

SweetScience

52 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Last week, I tried to keep people who couldn't attend the game or listen to prepradio.com up to date on how the game was going. Unless somebody wants me to do it tonight I will just post the score at the end of each quarter.

I can go ahead and post the final score, Oak Ridge 27  West Side Story 10.

I really enjoyed the play by play Willie! 

I dug out my Nanuk of the north coat so I'll be there also. Darn wind is really blowing hope it dies down before game time. The north wind off the old practice field will freeze a brass monkey.And I agree with Willie on the score. The field looks great all mowed and painted but I bet it's still wet.

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

1 hour ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Last week, I tried to keep people who couldn't attend the game or listen to prepradio.com up to date on how the game was going. Unless somebody wants me to do it tonight I will just post the score at the end of each quarter.

I can go ahead and post the final score, Oak Ridge 27  West Side Story 10.

I sure hope you're right but I don't expect nearly that many points to be scored in this game. I don't expect OR to score 27, nor do I expect a total of 37 to be scored. I just want one more than they have!

RWR!!!!

46 minutes ago, bounder said:

I dug out my Nanuk of the north coat so I'll be there also. Darn wind is really blowing hope it dies down before game time. The north wind off the old practice field will freeze a brass monkey.And I agree with Willie on the score. The field looks great all mowed and painted but I bet it's still wet.

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

And if the field is very wet, then there may not be 20 points scored in this game!

39 minutes ago, bounder said:

Heard a rumor they were trying to get some dryer from UT to put on the field then you vacuum it up to help get rid of some of the moisture. Don't know if it happened,  I can't see the school board spending money on the football program like that.

West Coach just on news. He mentioned how terrible the field is. 

If you want, listen to the game on prepradio.com or Liberty 97.

I hate to spoil the game for you all but Oak Ridge will win 27 - 10. :D

Oak Ridge takes the field wearing grey swimming flippers in order to swim faster on Blankenship's soggy field. Temperature on the field is cold.

OR dressed in all Cardinal, West takes the field naked.

OR wins toss defers to the second half. McGee to kick off. West runs to the 21 yard line.