Giles County at Fairview Rd 2 Reunion

Swarm

9 minutes ago, GregJames55 said:

Anger where did that come from all I said was come talk to me about it so you can get your facts together you know people can lie about this and lie about that, but before you make judgement get your information  strait from the horses mouth don't go what others  say get it from the source. If you want to talk about it call me you have my number. Otherwise  keep my family name out your mouth

You sound calm. I don't have your number and do not want it. Everything I wrote was true. I didn't bring up any hearsay or gossip. 

On 11/9/2017 at 0:52 PM, bobcatman11 said:

:D i love the confidence..... we will see who  will still be active late friday night! And when the game is over give a good glance down to the field and ill give you a big smile and round of applause as we celebrate victory! ...if you have not already left ;)

Where you at??? I don't see nobody smiling over there! :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I know he is tearing the cover off a baseball.
    • Siegel Middle School is looking for a Head Wrestling Coach. This will be the 3rd year that the school has had a program, but the Stars have had a middle school team for a while now. This is program is established and has a club team (Stars) feeding it with wrestlers.    Siegel High School is looking for an assistant coach. Again, this program is growing with talent every year. This past year we had 2 state placers.   Stars Wrestling Club is also looking for coaches to help with the program.     If interested you can send an email to starstnwrestlingclub@gmail.com or freemand@rcschools.net
    • Terri Brock  is the name in the rumor mill.
    • Ella Murphey TN (Tennessee) pins Taina Uasike AZ (Arizona) Girlshttps://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.themat.com/news/2024/april/27/semifinals-set-at-girls-national-showcase-featuring-three-world-medalists-and-six-returning-champions&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoTNjcxMjkyNjE3MzM3ODMwMjEyMDIaNTA0MWI1YTEwOTE1MDQ1Yjpjb206ZW46VVM&usg=AOvVaw22E8t0IlnfRyqO03Bbu78X
    • Did this happen? Does anyone know? Ripley has their HC job posted on the bulletin board over the weekend.