Any idea who becomes Grundys new coach?

Justmy2cents

On 11/14/2017 at 9:51 AM, Jnutz2 said:

From what I’ve been told grundy is not interested in the  Notre Dame strength coach or coach price because they don’t want to pay them.  I guess they’ll go back to the discount coaching and end up with another disaster. I’ve had people reach out wanting me and Jensen to help in the weight room and conditioning, but I wouldn’t go near that school. I don’t trust the principle or the director. These are the two  geniuses who wanted to suspend my boys and said in front of a few people we can’t let them get away with this. I don’t know what that means because my boys weren’t even there, and now there reward is going to school with a principal and School board director that doesn’t like them and when they need help with a subject they have to go outside Grundy and get it because the some teachers won’t hardly look at them. The other day my son had a report due and he turned it in and the teacher docked him 15 points for being late because class started at 8 and he turned it in at 805. Anyone who knows my boys would know they look at an 80 like an f. This is the School who’s math teacher told my son last year that he’s an A student he’ll figure it out.

No coach would want you nor Jensen near their program, I don’t care if your son’s are like the Manning Brother s

18 hours ago, dixieboyfan20 said:

No coach would want you nor Jensen near their program, I don’t care if your son’s are like the Manning Brother s

Quit your whining coach, your boy was 5-22 and did nothing but lie to anyone and everyone, and over exaggerate that everyone was out to get him,he’s been exposed by his own doing and his own lack of leadership.

Edited by ImaSavage

19 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I see that.  I guess Grundy didn't want to put anything out there in print.  Trying to keep a low profile.  Prolly already have someone in mind.

That’s my guess! They wouldn’t hire price because he wants his own staff and that’s a big no in grundy 

18 hours ago, dixieboyfan20 said:

You hire Casey since he’s so good. I’d love to see how long you last after that  Genius move. Your that confident in him do it and shut up! Crying about me a Jensen won’t bring your boyfriend back

Enough about Grundy I’m worrying about the south Pitt and the jasper teams playoff runs. I didn’t make all those players move schools. I can’t help that South Pitt, Whitwell, and Marion county have great coaches and runs good clean programs. If Grundy if Grundy wants to keep its kids take out the trash and stop worrying about these other programs. If anything grundy could learn something from these schools instead of be jealous and calling tssaa every other week sit down and talk to these coaches and teams. I can’t imagine them not helping if we’d ask for it. These coaches and teams are not the bad guys. I respect and admire these coaches and teams we have in the SVC. One more coach and team is coach Caine and the Indians class act all the way. 

2 hours ago, ImaSavage said:

Quit your whining coach, your boy was 5-22 and did nothing but lie to anyone and everyone, and over exaggerate that everyone was out to get him,he’s been exposed by his own doing and his own lack of leadership.

Shake and Bake! Your my best friend! Lolololol

1 hour ago, Jnutz2 said:

Lol! Don’t tell them about the three offers we had during the season Jensen. It’ll just hurt their feelings 

I didn’t know your boys had college offers. If you insinuating that High school’s asked them to come , then that would be a violation of TSSAA rules. BTW I’ve never met or spoke To Casey Tate, I’m from Lincoln County, Park City to be exact. I do however have a sister that is a middle teacher in that area so I read a lot of your poison. On these boards you seem like dad of the year but if your boys moved schools it wouldn’t even be your decision I hear.

40 minutes ago, dixieboyfan20 said:

I didn’t know your boys had college offers. If you insinuating that High school’s asked them to come , then that would be a violation of TSSAA rules. BTW I’ve never met or spoke To Casey Tate, I’m from Lincoln County, Park City to be exact. I do however have a sister that is a middle teacher in that area so I read a lot of your poison. On these boards you seem like dad of the year but if your boys moved schools it wouldn’t even be your decision I hear.

Offers of coaching idiot. Good for Casey I hope he does coach somewhere else. Go play with your boyfriend and leave me alone. At least you know who I am. I’m not a coward hiding behind a keyboard 

Just now, Jnutz2 said:

Offers of coaching idiot. Good for Casey I hope he does coach somewhere else. Go play with your boyfriend and leave me alone. At least you know who I am. I’m not a coward hiding behind a keyboard 

42 minutes ago, dixieboyfan20 said:

Your right it’s not mine. It’s their decision it always has been.