Hillsboro @ Beech

AllRegion

Guest Motorcity1
18 minutes ago, Fballfan1978 said:

Winner of this game is going to state in my opinion. This is another tight game both teams are evenly matched. If Beech controls the clock and dominate on defense they will very much so will win. If Hillsboro can get those explosive points early they will win, don’t think Beech is built to go fast.

Agree. The team who goes ahead in the 4th and controls the clock with long drives wins. Both teams are playing well down the stretch on both sides of the ball, but I would give Hillsboro the go-ahead in this revenge match. To go out on a limb, I think the winner of this game and the Fulton vs Catholic game have a rendezvous with destiny in Cookville.

9 minutes ago, AllRegion said:

Hillsboro just couldn't score inside the 10. That was the difference in the game. The Burro defense played lights out. Holding Beech to 10 points was a heck of an effort and should have been enough to win the game. Congrats to Beech, I expect them to represent the West in Cookeville. 

Not so fast!!! Remember who gave Beech their closest game all year? That's right good ole Henry County and yes we are still alive and playing and playing our best football of the season!