#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

4 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I had to have a seat saved for that game. I showed up right at time lol. 

If you show up at 6 I’m guessing your standing. 

If all goes well and nothing changes my plans,I'll get there between 4:45 and 5:00.Somebody told me it was sold out but I know that's not the truth because they have tickets for walk ups.

14 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

If all goes well and nothing changes my plans,I'll get there between 4:45 and 5:00.Somebody told me it was sold out but I know that's not the truth because they have tickets for walk ups.

I've heard similar things about every big game played at Greeneville the last 10 years or so.  I've never had an issue getting a ticket.  I believe the gates at the Maryville game about a decade ago opened at 5:30.

9 hours ago, woodby30 said:

What did I see. Good question. Trenches the Greeneville lines on both sides will be the difference. Especially on defense. Also, the Greeneville secondary is not going to give up the big plays we did. Yes AC has a great QB and Great receivers and a Decent RB. However, throwing it is not going to be to easy when you got them big linemen running at you and decent coverage. Like I said I just do not feel we played our best for whatever reason. Maybe it was just AC was the issue. However, this game will be won by the Greeneville defense and we all know the Greeneville offense will put the points on the board. Plus, we all know our game against AC was lost in the second half. What did Greeneville do in the second half against us? The same thing. Even with that said the score was 38-21.   take away 3 big pass plays and AC is setting at home. and Greeneville will take those away.  I will make this prediction also. If Greeneville goes up by 2 scores in the first half it will turn into a mercy rule.

OMG you are really way off base. One thing is for sure you have already confused AC basketball with AC football.

And it's time to predict I have

AC 48 Greeneville 31

16 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I think the post game on here will be the best in a while.There is a world record crow being prepared for somebody and around 10:00 tomorrow night they better  start eating because it might take a year to finish that meal. 

I for think Mavsinflight will disappear after we put the beat down on the Mavs.