#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

49 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I think the post game on here will be the best in a while.There is a world record crow being prepared for somebody and around 10:00 tomorrow night they better  start eating because it might take a year to finish that meal. 

Love games like this! Less than 24hrs till kick off!

Edited by MAVERICK1995

12 hours ago, woodby30 said:

What did I see. Good question. Trenches the Greeneville lines on both sides will be the difference. Especially on defense. Also, the Greeneville secondary is not going to give up the big plays we did. Yes AC has a great QB and Great receivers and a Decent RB. However, throwing it is not going to be to easy when you got them big linemen running at you and decent coverage. Like I said I just do not feel we played our best for whatever reason. Maybe it was just AC was the issue. However, this game will be won by the Greeneville defense and we all know the Greeneville offense will put the points on the board. Plus, we all know our game against AC was lost in the second half. What did Greeneville do in the second half against us? The same thing. Even with that said the score was 38-21.   take away 3 big pass plays and AC is setting at home. and Greeneville will take those away.  I will make this prediction also. If Greeneville goes up by 2 scores in the first half it will turn into a mercy rule.

Never mind the TD that was called back on a bogus call, fumble pounced on out of bounds and given to Betsy (ending in a score with short field),  the four penalties in a row against AC I guess as feel goods since the game was in the bag, and three of our big pass plays  setting up scores in the red zone being called back...right? Don't forget the play were there was no movement for 5 seconds on the goal line...and no whistle that gave Betsy a score. That is a hoot to watch on the Youtube vid! It should have been running clock and the game was under Mav control all night. That is the real story...

Edited by Foxman43
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BatmanDevil said:

I think the post game on here will be the best in a while.There is a world record crow being prepared for somebody and around 10:00 tomorrow night they better  start eating because it might take a year to finish that meal. 

You'll have to wait until Sat. morning. Win or lose, we will be driving. Brunch?

Ok went to youtube seen the video. Apparently BVD has scaled down the game to a summery;  Defense being his prediction. He has stayed away from the smack talk which is sad. He left it open to either team may win. So this video would have also made a good video for  the Mavericks as well. Great quality, like the pictures and content very good but come on BVD if your going to smack on coacht then smack on the youtube LOL. No what I see is the Anderson County Mavericks have some respect but until we beat the Green Devils we want be considered on top of that mountain per these posting from the Great State of Greeneville.....yes state. Greeneville fans think that Greeneville is the almight best team in the World. Well they finaly have to play the Mavericks and it want be pretty Greeneville.....but it want be pretty. The Mavs are playing away and they want another home game next week ! 

Not personal BVD fun and games! LOL 

Great Video Thanks for making it !

GO MAVERICKS !!

1 minute ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Ok went to youtube seen the video. Apparently BVD has scaled down the game to a summery;  Defense being his prediction. He has stayed away from the smack talk which is sad. He left it open to either team may win. So this video would have also made a good video for  the Mavericks as well. Great quality, like the pictures and content very good but come on BVD if your going to smack on coacht then smack on the youtube LOL. No what I see is the Anderson County Mavericks have some respect but until we beat the Green Devils we want be considered on top of that mountain per these posting from the Great State of Greeneville.....yes state. Greeneville fans think that Greeneville is the almight best team in the World. Well they finaly have to play the Mavericks and it want be pretty Greeneville.....but it want be pretty. The Mavs are playing away and they want another home game next week ! 

Not personal BVD fun and games! LOL 

Great Video Thanks for making it !

GO MAVERICKS !!

So are you saying won’t or want? :popcorneater:

2 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Batman Amazon here in Seattle will have a special on Crow. I will ship you some it will arrive tomorrow night via drone at 10pm. Be sure to sigh for it and as a Christmas gift I have sent Devilman from heck 10lbs. and Crow is as bad as it sounds. Just do not burn it.....horrible smell ! LOL :) " Eat Your Crow Out"

3 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Batman Amazon here in Seattle will have a special on Crow. I will ship you some it will arrive tomorrow night via drone at 10pm. Be sure to sigh for it and as a Christmas gift I have sent Devilman from heck 10lbs. and Crow is as bad as it sounds. Just do not burn it.....horrible smell ! LOL :) " Eat Your Crow Out"

Might wanna keep it over on the west coast. We got plenty of maverick burgers to eat tomorrow night