COLUMBIA ACADEMY VS WAVERLY 2A QUARTERFINALS

BulldawgsRise

14 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

There hasn’t been a team to score more than 21 points all year on Peabody and like 4 shut outs and you think the you would beat Peabody by 14 ?   If your defense gets to play against union city and allow them to score 2 or 3 times your offense might get to step on the field twice lol.  I think waverly If they win is in trouble with whomever comes out of r7.   Sorry I won’t interrupt the Columbia academy discussion again    good luck waverly.

With all due respect bud I seen you guys play and I have also seen UC play. Have you seen Waverly play? Don't be trying like you guys are the boogy man as Willie would say. The tide is tough and will be in the semi 

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

With all due respect bud I seen you guys play and I have also seen UC play. Have you seen Waverly play? Don't be trying like you guys are the boogy man as Willie would say. The tide is tough and will be in the semi 

Definitely not saying that but in my opinion the tides defense is better than their offense and I’m a fan and alumni. If we meet I don’t think you will win by 14. I would like to see waverly play but due to my job couldn’t happen. I’ve tried to find film with no luck. I’m going solely off schedule points allowed and scored. 

Just now, Tide21 said:

Definitely not saying that but in my opinion the tides defense is better than their offense and I’m a fan and alumni. If we meet I don’t think you will win by 14. I would like to see waverly play but due to my job couldn’t happen. I’ve tried to find film with no luck. I’m going solely off schedule points allowed and scored. 

I will private message you man

Just now, Tide21 said:

Go to youtube amd type in Forrest vs Waverly the game is on there