COLUMBIA ACADEMY VS WAVERLY 2A QUARTERFINALS

BulldawgsRise

10 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Actually SP wasn't that fast last year. Compared to some of their teams from the past 10 to 15 years it's not even close. I'm not an SP fan but I can guarantee you that most of their fans will agree.

You are correct. Our teams the past 4-5 several years including this season isn't in the ballpark as far as speed like you and I have seen in the past. 

1 hour ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Well you’re looking in the wrong place 

I'm sorry that's just the way I feel. Last season all we heard was how good CA was and the fact they were undefeated. I tried to tell you what was coming when SP came to Columbia. This Waverly team is just as explosive or possibly more than last season's SP team. You will score some, but they are going to put up 35 points or more on anyone in 2A most nights. 

5 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I'm sorry that's just the way I feel. Last season all we heard was how good CA was and the fact they were undefeated. I tried to tell you what was coming when SP came to Columbia. This Waverly team is just as explosive or possibly more than last season's SP team. You will score some, but they are going to put up 35 points or more on anyone in 2A most nights. 

AMEN

15 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Hey Ambassador they dont like hearing anything like thAt cuz let them keep sleeping on Waverly . they will learn the hard way like the others have 

i respect bass' judgement. 

he also does know his stuff and saw CA last year. 

the wild card is that CA has improved game after game this year. waverly has some vulnerabilities and has to travel.  waverly should be favored. but i think CA will play them tougher than LC for sure. and likely better than Forrest. Against Forrest Waverly hit a 4 TD in 5 min stretch to make it 28-6. then Forrest pulls it to 28-20 at halftime. CA is def good enough to be within a score at halftime. then Waverly hits 3 mor eTDs in the 3rd and it was 49-20 game effectively over.  

so CA needs to stay close early and prevent the 3-4 TD explosions.    CA will score.