COLUMBIA ACADEMY VS WAVERLY 2A QUARTERFINALS

BulldawgsRise

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Idk about that. Really don't care to be honest. Better be scraping those playbooks

Bahahaha

15 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I will have your crow ready Friday night how do you want it? Well done or medium rare?

You promise to eat your share should the beloved Waverly get beaten or are you all talk?  Just wondering.

And before you comment about me, I've not predicted any scores or winners.  I've made my opinion clear in previous threads about predictions.

I commend all the schools for getting this far.  It's exciting especially for those who haven't been here or won a state championship.   

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Defense didn't look that good to me huge gaps over the tackles, open in the middle, and slow in the secondary. Your offense photographs were the ball is going. Idk man.......

You don’t know what you’re talking about. There’s a reason that eagleville had like 50 total yards on us until we put the JV in. And btw they had a mr football semi finalist as well. We will see Friday though.