COLUMBIA ACADEMY VS WAVERLY 2A QUARTERFINALS

BulldawgsRise

2 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

You don’t know what you’re talking about. There’s a reason that eagleville had like 50 total yards on us until we put the JV in. And btw they had a mr football semi finalist as well. We will see Friday though. 

Yea they did but he isnt anywhere near the level as waverly qb is at. Nore r there skill players. 2 wr with 1000 yards and 15 plus tds on the year and a brusing runnibg back 

On 11/11/2017 at 5:56 AM, BulldawgsRise said:

I don’t think necessarily y’all have a weak defense, but I do know it definitely isn’t as strong as last year. Yalls offense just far outhshadows your defense. But CA has a great defense. They aren’t gonna let you pass all over or run all over them like other teams y’all have played this season. Our offense is definitely not as high powered as Waverly, but they can score at will as well. They just like to instead run the clock down a lot, and pound the ball down the other teams throat. This is gonna be a great game. 

Bulldawg I have been giving you a hard time and I have just been messing around for the most part. I RESPECT your pride my friend I really do. You guys are here for a reason and the tigers will show you guys respect also. 

13 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Bulldawg I have been giving you a hard time and I have just been messing around for the most part. I RESPECT your pride my friend I really do. You guys are here for a reason and the tigers will show you guys respect also. 

Thank you. I have all the respect in the world for y’all as well. But I am very confident in our team, and I think that if we play our best we can pull this one out. I know y’all have some tremendous athletes. But that doesn’t mean we can’t stop y’all necessarily. Two years ago we had a receiver that people like Ambassador were calling the best 1A/2A player they had ever seen. And we were still stopped by greenback. That doesn’t necessarily mean we can stop y’all, but it’s not impossible!

11 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Thank you. I have all the respect in the world for y’all as well. But I am very confident in our team, and I think that if we play our best we can pull this one out. I know y’all have some tremendous athletes. But that doesn’t mean we can’t stop y’all necessarily. Two years ago we had a receiver that people like Ambassador were calling the best 1A/2A player they had ever seen. And we were still stopped by greenback. That doesn’t necessarily mean we can stop y’all, but it’s not impossible!

I understand were you coming from bud and we will see which team comes out on top Friday when it's all said and done it's up to the kids and coaches. I just hope it's a clean game no ifs or buts left out there.