COLUMBIA ACADEMY VS WAVERLY 2A QUARTERFINALS

BulldawgsRise

3 hours ago, Safesquezze said:

This has been a great thread, I love all the arguing it makes it fun. Ultimately the kids on the field will decide the outcome but us fans can have a great time arguing about it in fun on here. With that said It will be fun to watch Waverly put up 400 to 500 yards offense and 50+ points on the board Friday night. just remember you heard it here SPEED KILLS

Waverly 54 CA 28

I agree with your pick. When I said Waverly by a minimum of 21 people jumped all over me. LMBO

Edited by TheAmbassador

1 hour ago, Wavo2004 said:

Waverly should win thus game by at least 21 points . ive watched alot of CA game film this year and Waverly at we going to have a field day out there. Defense has holes all in it . Waverly defense will prolly look different again thia week like last 2 week's

I sure hope that’s what yalls players are thinking when they come out there haha

4 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I sure hope that’s what yalls players are thinking when they come out there haha

The players will be ready. Thats jus what ive seen but im not out there playing. The players will take care if there jobs. Hope fir a injury free game. Still got Waverly winning by at least 21

39 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

The players will be ready. Thats jus what ive seen but im not out there playing. The players will take care if there jobs. Hope fir a injury free game. Still got Waverly winning by at least 21

Film can be a very deceiving thing. Watch the second half’s of most of our games and you will see why we are good. I will admit if we don’t come out firing on all cylinders Friday, we will lose this one. But if we come and give it all we got, we’re gonna be in for a ball game. These guys have played much tougher competition over the past few years, and in the games they have lost for the most part, they have gone in knowing they would probably lose. But these boys are confident about this one. And they know they can win. 

15 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Film can be a very deceiving thing. Watch the second half’s of most of our games and you will see why we are good. I will admit if we don’t come out firing on all cylinders Friday, we will lose this one. But if we come and give it all we got, we’re gonna be in for a ball game. These guys have played much tougher competition over the past few years, and in the games they have lost for the most part, they have gone in knowing they would probably lose. But these boys are confident about this one. And they know they can win. 

Well then we should be in for a great game then. Still have Waverly winning.