COLUMBIA ACADEMY VS WAVERLY 2A QUARTERFINALS

BulldawgsRise

2 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

You guys can’t win for losing when it comes to being trolled on here.  I’m glad to see Waverly making a name for themselves. The East has a mindset that they dominate the West. They just have a hard time believing the caliber of teams the West has this year or in recent years.  Like I said before... just surprise them!  I’ll be back to read the excuses next Friday night when Waverly puts it to them. 

If you are speaking of me as "the East" you don't know me at all.  I have family from West TN.  Very impressed with teams like Dresden, Union City etc.  They are some big boys.  Power houses!  

3 minutes ago, youngod said:

If you are speaking of me as "the East" you don't know me at all.  I have family from West TN.  Very impressed with teams like Dresden, Union City etc.  They are some big boys.  Power houses!  

I think his point was made!got it "technically"CA is Western bracket,we play West TN ball and lately our brand of ball has been top notch!!Waverly isn't really west,but I don't think they care where or who they play these boys are dangerous !!!!! I think they are the best team in state at 2A but on any given Friday anyone can have a off game and fall!!!

12 minutes ago, youngod said:

Bahahahaha please quote me where I have underestimated Waverly.  Haven't said one darned thing negative about Waverly.   I think it is going to be a good match up.  But for the last several weeks haven't really seen one person giving CA a chance in any contest.  There's a lot of hatred, some even admitted. 

By the way you were wrong about Eagleville vs Riverside and you were wrong about CA vs Eagleville.  So far your track record is not been very good these last couple of weeks.  

I wasnt wrong about riverside not one bit. Riverside beat themselves. And yea I was wrong about Eagleville I'm about 50-50 this yr with my ignorant predictions as you would say. Your region has been respectfully weak compared to Waverly and if your not getting the credit you deserve by now then maybe should tell you something. I have said y'all must be a pretty good team. 

Edited by vandyfan1

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

I wasnt wrong about riverside not one bit. Riverside beat themselves. And yea I was wrong about Eagleville I'm about 50-50 this yr with my ignorant predictions as you would say. Your region has been respectfully week compared to Waverly and if your not getting the credit you deserve by now then maybe should tell you something. I have said y'all must be a pretty good team. 

2 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

I think his point was made!got it "technically"CA is Western bracket,we play West TN ball and lately our brand of ball has been top notch!!Waverly isn't really west,but I don't think they care where or who they play these boys are dangerous !!!!! I think they are the best team in state at 2A but on any given Friday anyone can have a off game and fall!!!

Amen brother!!  Thank you

You could say that any team that lost, beat themselves.  

I don't think I ever called you ignorant.  Those are your words.  I did say I thought it was juvenile with some of these predictions.  Maybe it's all in fun as one pointed out to me.  I can accept that.  

Maybe Waverly is just dominant in a WEAK region.  Ever thought about that?  

Look, we have 4 more days until the game.  B O T H  are very good teams.  Both deserve credit for getting as far as they have.  Who knows maybe Waverly blows CA out, but then again....maybe they don't!