#1 Beech at #1 Summit

JohnnyRadcliff

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, RedSwarm4Life said:

Beech...no doubt. Next week will be Beech vs. Henry Co. rematch. Patriots much, much, much better this time around.

I agree! I fully expect Beech to be improved since week two but I know HC has improved a great deal and have really grown up since then with far less penalties now which hurt them against Beech the first time around. What can you say about how much the HC defense has improved since then. I hope Beech is as ready as HC because next week should be a showdown

1 hour ago, FYB said:

Summit might as well not show up!!  This one is over according to this.  Glad y'all told me ahead of time so I do not waste mine sitting in the stands.

FYB FYB FYB FYB FYB FYB FYB FYB FYB FYB FYB FYB FYB FYB 

I can promise you that Beech doesn’t think it’s over, and they are not thinking about Henry County now.  I’m expecting another great high school football game, just like the Bucs had last week.

The boards would be no fun if everyone used coach speak. “Oh, Summit has a chance and Beech has to play their best game.” 

That’s just not true. Beech is by far the better football team and it’s ok to say that. The best thing about this game would be going to Hwy 55 for a burger and fries beforehand. 

I’ll gladly eat my words if I’m wrong. 

4 hours ago, AllRegion said:

The boards would be no fun if everyone used coach speak. “Oh, Summit has a chance and Beech has to play their best game.” 

That’s just not true. Beech is by far the better football team and it’s ok to say that. The best thing about this game would be going to Hwy 55 for a burger and fries beforehand. 

I’ll gladly eat my words if I’m wrong. 

Where is that?