Austin East vs Alcoa THE REMATCH....

Turtle

3 hours ago, 32hammer said:

I hope #2 plays. He did last time too. 28-7

I most certainly hope he plays. He’s basically about 85% of that team. However, I’m hearing he isn’t. Was leaving it up to AE’s biggest fan to clear it up. 

Should have been, at least, 42-0. Called off the dogs way too early. They had no business scoring....

Edited by Throwdeslant

Just now, BCsportsfan said:

Yup, a shut out this time!:thumb:

The F5 Roll!

JC watched film of last game.  Alcoa scored on a trick play and a int return could have been closer.. looked like Alcoa was working on the kicking game.  Alcoa is worried enough to call jc coach for a clear film on last week's game.  Should be  a great game.  Best of luck to who ever wins..

9 hours ago, Horn1 said:

JC watched film of last game.  Alcoa scored on a trick play and a int return could have been closer.. looked like Alcoa was working on the kicking game.  Alcoa is worried enough to call jc coach for a clear film on last week's game.  Should be  a great game.  Best of luck to who ever wins..

Ha! Get a clue. The game was 21-0 at half time. Alcoa rotated in 2nd and 3rd team players in the 2nd half, plus went to a very basic offense not to show all their cards. Things you do when preparing for a championship run. Keeping a team healthy instead on running up the score is key. This time around it's on! You'll see just how well AE or JC would fare with the F5 in playoff time!

Joshua 14:6-14 (MSG)

Caleb son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite spoke: “You’ll remember what God said to Moses the man of God concerning you and me back at Kadesh Barnea. I was forty years old when Moses the servant of God sent me from Kadesh Barnea to spy out the land. And I brought back an honest and accurate report. My companions who went with me discouraged the people, but I stuck to my guns, totally with God, my God. That was the day that Moses solemnly promised, ‘The land on which your feet have walked will be your inheritance, you and your children’s, forever. Yes, you have lived totally for God.’ Now look at me: God has kept me alive, as he promised. It is now forty-five years since God spoke this word to Moses, years in which Israel wandered in the wilderness. And here I am today, eighty-five years old! I’m as strong as I was the day Moses sent me out. I’m as strong as ever in battle, whether coming or going. So give me this hill country that God promised me. You yourself heard the report, that the Anakim were there with their great fortress cities. If God goes with me, I will drive them out, just as God said.”

13-14 Joshua blessed him. He gave Hebron to Caleb son of Jephunneh as an inheritance. Hebron belongs to Caleb son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite still today, because he gave himself totally to God, the God of Israel.

15 hours ago, Horn1 said:

Surprised you all have phones up there. I know you can’t actually have game film....:roflol:

I've called Alcoa games all season on Diamondclearmedia.com. This first installment of this game was the best performance the Tornadoes' defense has put up all season. I expect more of the same on Friday. If Hunter is back, and I expect he'll play in a game of this magnitude, he can't turn the ball over. Taking Alcoa in another big win, but I do think AE will put up more points than last time around if Hunter is able to go.

4 minutes ago, wboling1 said:

I've called Alcoa games all season on Diamondclearmedia.com. This first installment of this game was the best performance the Tornadoes' defense has put up all season. I expect more of the same on Friday. If Hunter is back, and I expect he'll play in a game of this magnitude, he can't turn the ball over. Taking Alcoa in another big win, but I do think AE will put up more points than last time around if Hunter is able to go.

Shut out this round!

5 minutes ago, wboling1 said:

May have a bit more yardage, but will not have more points.....