WhiteHaven vs WhiteStation

Haven04

I just noticed this game didn’t have a thread... What’s everyone’s thoughts on this one? Don’t let WhiteStation’s below .500 record fool ya; as of right now they are 2-0 and just beat a darn good Germantown team. If we get our offense going like we did last week I expect us to be fine and punch our ticket into the semis. They got a stud RB that has to be contained and I think we got the D to do it. Everyone else might have overlooked WS but we know all too well not to do that. 28-10 Haven!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Havengrad04 said:

I just noticed this game didn’t have a thread... What’s everyone’s thoughts on this one? Don’t let WhiteStation’s below .500 record fool ya; as of right now they are 2-0 and just beat a darn good Germantown team. If we get our offense going like we did last week I expect us to be fine and punch our ticket into the semis. They got a stud RB that has to be contained and I think we got the D to do it. Everyone else might have overlooked WS but we know all too well not to do that. 28-10 Haven!

They have a TE that is really nice. The best CATCHING TE in Shelby County. You are foolish if you don't pay attention to him as well. #4 ain't no joke. 

At this point, err'body is 2-0!