Lausanne vs Notre Dame in the Gold Ball Contest

Booger

5 hours ago, somewhereinmemphis said:

Congrats to Lausanne - especially to Kevin Lacastro (head coach and AD) and Stuart McCathie (headmaster).  Unfortunately, some of the comments could come across as insulting to both gentleman not to mention the players. 

Lausanne is a unique school both historically and culturally:  An all girls school (with boarding) from 1926 until about 1990.   The high school nearly closed in early 1990's.   The only IB private school in the state.  Historically limited sports culture other than basketball.  No football team until 6 years ago.  Over 25 passports represented in the current student body (yes diverse - not just admitting someone with a consonant at the end of their name).  Most folks in Memphis don't understand the school's culture much less folks in the rest of the state.  Mainly because McCathie is British and still maintains his accent.....

The academics speaks for itself.  It was strong - Then McCathie made it stronger and more unique with the IB program. 

I've watched the growth of the boys soccer and football teams over the last 6 years and understand that it's an EXTENSION of the success McCathie has achieved since he arrived about 15 years ago.   I wont bore you with the details/milestones, but overall, he has been very good two things (1) articulating a vision and (2) hiring talented people which includes Lacastro.   For whatever it's worth, they won the soccer and basketball championships last year as well - maybe the "rentals" had an impact there as well.

With the exception of Webb, Baylor and McCallie, most private schools outside of Memphis and Nashville are "Price/Value schools" (see below).  So for many people, it's difficult to understand why someone would pay over $20,000 for an education.  I appreciate that but am grateful to have had the choice.

The realignment created a great year in D2 AA.  Should be fun to watch both the games and the posts moving forward!

ISM private school definitions

Price/value: We offer a transformational (nearly always religious) experience for your child at a cost you can afford.

Product: We offer the best academic “product” (graduate) in our market area.
Process: We offer “more” for your child (more electives; more levels of electives; more teams; more levels of teams; more individual attention, and/or a unique pedagogy) than others in our market. 

it is impressive...all of it....but pretty sure that anyone didnt intend an insult..at least not Booger..and if its taken insultin....its only cause its refused to b accepted any other way 

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger

1 hour ago, Booger said:

sure am......but bcd and sum others ant.....u just had to stick your big honker into Boogers Protectin Awareness Program of Mistreated and Misprepresented Peoples (BPAPMMP).....wernt nuttin said bout PUB co-opin to private...it was just co-opin....she had bought swallowed that hook to her ankles....

..that school and them students r doin some incredibly remarkable things epsecially with that IB scoolin and TSSAA and TSSAA's misprintin and typos b givin them people in memphis a false sense that they ant part of no co-opin rights.....and TSSAA needs to hurry up and make closure to all that misleadin

TSSAA BoC Agenda meeting of Bowie wantin to change to DII so they may co-op with their old 2015 co-opin partner http://tssaa.org/tssaa-board-of-control-agenda-august-2017/

TSSAA BoC Typo of Bowies approval to change to DII only so they can co-op with u-no-who http://tssaa.org/tssaa-board-of-control-minutes-august-2017/

Bowie http://portal.tssaa.org/common/directory/detail.cfm?id=35

TSSAA misprinted Approved TSSAA parntership co-opin programs http://portal.tssaa.org/common/directory/coop.cfm

....now Booger nose it says they got co-opin rights; but Booger nose like Wilson and them others it dont really say so...its just printed in there as a mirage and giggles...

Booger dun admitted it and still does...Lusianne earned and deserved that win big time..best assembled team booger seen in a while ...but TSSAA ought not b lettin all threse memphis people (and Nashvillians) runnin round in false denial with all this misprinted TSSAA material out there....it just ant fair

Booger just sayin BPAPMMP

I was talking about the power center co-op where there were players contributing, I don’t know anything about the Bowie Center of tutoring that apparently charges 22K for tuition...

http://tssaa.org/tssaa-legislative-council-minutes-december-2016/

4-g

Edited by bcd

19 hours ago, WilsonJr1990 said:

Have you read any post that I’ve made...? There is not one “rental” or “co-oper” on that team. That was shut down after last season by a bunch of excuse makers. So the Lynx went out and did it again without the co-op. 

It is funny to hear excuse after excuse after excuse whenever Lausanne wins something. Next, they will be going for back-to-back in basketball as well and I can only imagine the outrage if that were to happen. 

I think Lausanne doesn't do itself any favors. The stunt they pulled on BGA was pretty ridiculous.

1 hour ago, mofototo50 said:

The stunt is absolutely true and probably worse than you've actually heard as well. I will leave it at that. Had no effect on the football game. Eric Gray dominated BGA and that's that.

I am curious as to what you’ve heard on the situation. In no way, shape, or form should anything like what happened be allowed and they should have some type of punishment but from what I have gathered it is actually not as bad as some of the things that were posted on this board. 

9 hours ago, mofototo50 said:

I think Lausanne doesn't do itself any favors. The stunt they pulled on BGA was pretty ridiculous.

7 hours ago, chainsaw2 said:

The stunt, if true, would be indicative of their operation.  I will leave it at that, but sooner or later.......

the fact they had papa rotzi travelin to Nashville to observe BGA's practice in preperation of a semi-final game....and gettin caught....is flat out cheatin with a lack of integrity....and reported to the TSSAA, but as a bird with one wing said; may have appeared tro b defered by TSSAA to b handled between administrations.....which makes no sense if tru....but would b not a sprise by the cerebral wizards out in Heritage....

...that ant got nuttin to do with that compilation of size and talent and their ability to perform on the field......them boys still have to play...and they did that very well

....but it could make wun wonder..if u combined that and havin theyre co-opin parnters cut off because of no more pub to private co-opin...so what do they do, theyre old co-oppin partner petitioned TSSAA to b moved from pub to DII this year so they could hair over the pub-private clause and continue the parntership......at least that is what TSSAA has printed...tho Wilson and his little yard mut void70 has said theyre ant no co-op program

...lets face it....filmin other teams practices or not.......they r still real good

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

17 hours ago, WilsonJr1990 said:

I am curious as to what you’ve heard on the situation. In no way, shape, or form should anything like what happened be allowed and they should have some type of punishment but from what I have gathered it is actually not as bad as some of the things that were posted on this board. 

16 hours ago, Booger said:

the fact they had papa rotzi travelin to Nashville to observe BGA's practice in preperation of a semi-final game....and gettin caught....is flat out cheatin with a lack of integrity....and reported to the TSSAA, but as a bird with one wing said; may have appeared tro b defered by TSSAA to b handled between administrations.....which makes no sense if tru....but would b not a sprise by the cerebral wizards out in Heritage....

...that ant got nuttin to do with that compilation of size and talent and their ability to perform on the field......them boys still have to play...and they did that very well

....but it could make wun wonder..if u combined that and havin theyre co-opin parnters cut off because of no more pub to private co-opin...so what do they do, theyre old co-oppin partner petitioned TSSAA to b moved from pub to DII this year so they could hair over the pub-private clause and continue the parntership......at least that is what TSSAA has printed...tho Wilson and his little yard mut void70 has said theyre ant no co-op program

...lets face it....filmin other teams practices or not.......they r still real good

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

It didn't happen in Nashville, it happened in Memphis (BGA practiced there Friday morning, not at Lausanne).

I'm not going to get into what happened. I know the exact details and if you're connected to Lausanne then you do too. Both times it happened (yes twice) and who did it is what makes it pretty ridiculous.

The thing is, they don't need to do those things with the talent they have, and like I said it had no effect on the game that night.

3 hours ago, mofototo50 said:

It didn't happen in Nashville, it happened in Memphis (BGA practiced there Friday morning, not at Lausanne).

I'm not going to get into what happened. I know the exact details and if you're connected to Lausanne then you do too. Both times it happened (yes twice) and who did it is what makes it pretty ridiculous.

The thing is, they don't need to do those things with the talent they have, and like I said it had no effect on the game that night.

evidently they did need to cheet....but, with that group theyve been assemblin, they may not even need to watch film

if yall woulda let them have them endzone shots film.....he may have had only hid in the bushes with his xray goggles but one time

....and to think our own local media outlet The Chattanoogan wouldnt even come spy and cover us the week before the championship game...but their HoF writer dint have a problem headlinin with the Irishes bubble bein busted the day after it

Booger just sayin 178.gif

Edited by Booger

5 hours ago, Booger said:

evidently they did need to cheet....but, with that group theyve been assemblin, they may not even need to watch film

if yall woulda let them have them endzone shots film.....he may have had only hid in the bushes with his xray goggles but one time

....and to think our own local media outlet The Chattanoogan wouldnt even come spy and cover us the week before the championship game...but their HoF writer dint have a problem headlinin with the Irishes bubble bein busted the day after it

Booger just sayin 178.gif

Your esteemed literary experts must be kin to our inept bunch up here. Ever since USA TODAY bought out Scripps, high school sports coverage has been basically non-existent as compared to years past. The kids have been forgotten!

17 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Your esteemed literary experts must be kin to our inept bunch up here. Ever since USA TODAY bought out Scripps, high school sports coverage has been basically non-existent as compared to years past. The kids have been forgotten!

if it had been billy ray and the sword of joshua full gospel independent pentecoastal assembly just of Charger drive...there wood have been a full page article everyday of that week prior on the Chattanoogan......they r for sure a bunch of biasers...the Chattanoogan and their HoF'ers Hillarys r still hurtin cause we ant let them have first dibs on sum news items

....Fleming sure didnt have a problem usin the head line busted bubble on Sunday mornin......Red Bank loses to Alcoa by 34 in the semis the week prior and Fleming and the Chattanoogan just lets them get wrapped up.......we lose in the finals and we have a busted bubble

Booger just sayin