Catholic vs Central

madhatter2269

14 minutes ago, atrisk said:

States? As far as Oak Ridge being relevant. It's arguable they are at least the second nest public 5A football team in the state.

You missed my point. Your post said Catlic has players coming from surrounding counties and I was adding they have players come in from surrounding states as well. (As we do) I guess I wasn’t clear. 

14 hours ago, Eaglesfan00 said:

You been on here crying since last week. darn do you not have anything better to do than sit in your Mama's basement and cry because OR got beat in the playoffs? If you think Catholic bought them another win or is doing something illegal. Then take all your evidence to the TSSAA. I'm sure they would love to hear from you. But then again you have no evidence just like the rest of these cry babies on this page who want to cry about Catholic all the time. Regardless of what you think about Catholic them boys go out and put it all on the line every Friday night for 48 minutes. Now get off Coach T and go run your mama some bath water

I told you all that your whining diminished Oak Ridge's accomplishments. Shut your mouths; congratulate Knoxville Catholic; get BETTER-STRONGER-FASTER and beat them next year.

• Upvote 1

Wildcatrealistl, not sure anyone i is crying about anything. I know I'm not. As far as Oak Ridge's accomplishments I've stated that there is a case for them to be considered at least the second best public 5A football team in the state. As far as telling some people to shut their mouths, well that's a little overboard. IMO.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, atrisk said:

Wildcatrealistl, not sure anyone i is crying about anything. I know I'm not. As far as Oak Ridge's accomplishments I've stated that there is a case for them to be considered at least the second best public 5A football team in the state. As far as telling some people to shut their mouths, well that's a little overboard. IMO.

Just stop at this point your in a thread for the next round of the team that beat your team whining about being second best. Give it up take wildcats advice.

1 minute ago, atrisk said:

Proud that my team is at least the second best public 5A football team in the state.

No offense meant, but I’m not sure how you can say that. If you’re going by who advanced the furthest, then Oak Ridge would be behind (or tied with) a lot of teams, since 7 public schools advanced to the third round. If you’re going by strength and not just by how far a team made it, I can think of a few public schools in 5A that could claim that title. Oak Ridge had a great season that everyone should be proud of, but there’s no objective way to say that they’re any more than a third round playoff team (which is still a major accomplishment).

11 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Great season, I hope everyone keeps doubting Coach Rosser and Central like they did all year. We’re going to come back HEALTHY next year and prove everyone wrong again.

Coach Rosser is a great coach only a fool would doubt him. I hope for your sake Central can keep him gotta be on alot of school lists for a new coach.