Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

9 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Greenback big. Mark it down. They have the best collection of athletes I've seen in 1A for a public school in awhile. They are very fast and talented. The line play isn't near as good as 2016, but it doesn't have to be with that type of athletes. They have a great passing game as well. 

Thanks 

Greenback beat Richland by 30 plus in 1987. They will win this state title in similar fashion 30 years later. This won't be close. You will find out soon enough. They have lots of fast, athletes. SP's fastest player was ran down easily in the second half by one of their guys. They don't have much depth, but they have 7-8 very talented guys. 

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Greenback beat Richland by 30 plus in 1987. They will win this state title in similar fashion 30 years later. This won't be close. You will find out soon enough. They have lots of fast, athletes. SP's fastest player was ran down easily in the second half by one of their guys. They don't have much depth, but they have 7-8 very talented guys. 

We ain't Richland and this ain't 1987. Go pump some basketballs. 

• Like 1

All the South Pitt calling for a big Greenback win lolololololol

I understand y’all got beat, but take the Greenback cheering skirt off. It’s pathetic.

Greenback fans, I’ve never talked to you on here, but get ready this week. You’ve got CB10 coming at you with a state championship birth is his pocket!!!! I plan on mercy ruling you like the other fan bases I have!!! Get some rest and get ready for this week!

CORNERSVILLE HIGH SCHOOL IS IN A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP AND YALL CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I don’t hear anything but squeaking basketball shoes when you post. 

Go get in the layup line.