CLINTON DRAGONS 2018

92Dragon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, DragonWagon said:

Anyone know how Clinton looked at the Carter scrimmage?

From what I heard Clinton was missing a few starting linemen. But overall both teams got some good work in. I saw Clinton score twice in the highlights video. They still have a long way to go but I think will surprise some people this year. 

Edited by 92Dragon
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw Clinton down there myself, looked pretty good. Just being honest, they don’t have very many athletes, Tall kid at WR was impressive. Clinton will have to be spot on in that Wing-T to be successful this season, if so could be a playoff team. Key word, COULD

Edited by chsbobcat09

1 hour ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I saw Clinton down there myself, looked pretty good. Just being honest, they don’t have very many athletes, Tall kid at WR was impressive. Clinton will have to be spot on in that Wing-T to be successful this season, if so could be a playoff team. Key word, COULD

It's nice to see them moving in the right direction. This coaching staff is doing a great job with what they have. I saw vast improvement in McKameys first season, especially with the defense. Can't wait to see how much better we look this year. Should be an interesting season for sure.   

Good luck to you and the Bobcats! See you later this season!