Sensabaugh 2.0

blazer1set

Sensabaugh had good points in his fight with the Washington Co. school system. But he couldn't of went about it in a worse way. He might of been able to force changes if he'd cooled off and took his time. That "Good ole Boy" system is real and they are embedded at every turn, top to bottom. Their not just gonna' let some outsider come in and upset their little playhouse in one big swoop.

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Sensabaugh had good points in his fight with the Washington Co. school system. But he couldn't of went about it in a worse way. He might of been able to force changes if he'd cooled off and took his time. That "Good ole Boy" system is real and they are embedded at every turn, top to bottom. Their not just gonna' let some outsider come in and upset their little playhouse in one big swoop.

Agreed.  I get the part of being competitive and wanting to win.  He made results happen.  He also needed to play that system just a little bit, and by that I mean “don’t cause a ruckus, don’t get complaints, win ballgames and only make positives happen.”  I knew there were issues when he refused to give interviews to the press after they wrote about how Crockett lost a game.  Had he gone in and kept his nose clean, there was a great chance Crockett could have won the conference and when they were having the DB head coach talks, his name would have deservedly been on the list.  

4 hours ago, WBNC83 said:

Bet Sensabaugh is regretting his behavior big-time now that the head coaching position has opened up at DB. That's probably a dream job for him and his reckless behavior at Crockett blew his chance. 

I believe he blew his chance for a job with anybody, if the job involves being around kids or supervisors! LOL

21 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

We finally agree...and for one of us, that's frightening!

All I know is that no one or institution is going to take a chance on hiring him and then GS go off the deep end again! Some of his old coaches and close friends even said he has lost his mind! That no one can talk sense to him. He has gotten totally caught up in his FB world with his FB followers and does not realize that the rest of the world is looking at him like he is a joke. 

I feel a little bad for him (not much) because he has surrounded himself with YES Men/Women and kids that are only setting him up for failure urging him on instead of telling him the truth that he has gone too far and is out of control!

Edited by Bucsback

When is Crockett going to hire a new coach? Who do they have in mind?

As for GS, time for all parties to move on. A lot of people said from the very beginning the hire would end up being a mistake and they were right. Everyone and their brother knew the only reason Crockett hired him was because of who he is. Maybe this time they'll actually hire somebody who's qualified instead of someone simply because of their name.

Edited by WBNC83