WIll Hester out at Nolensville

fredjones

In my opinion this is a blow to the Knights.

I covered the first game ever played at the new stadium between the Knights and South Gibson. What and experience!!!!

Nolensville has a lot going for itself and they have a beautiful campus! I hope nothing shady is going on because the folks from Nolensville treated me and my crew with nothing but class. They me a fan of the Knights in left TN.

I do not know a ton about middle TN football but I remember Hester doing a great job with what he had to work with in the game we played.  

On 2/4/2018 at 7:06 PM, pizzpatriot said:

There is more to this story.

A man getting a $40,000+ pay raise just to coach and teach a couple weights classes is all there is to the story.  Also heard that Nolensville parents expectations were way higher than needed to be.  Hester is a good coach but I bet he didn't have the talent he thought he would have and left.  Like all coaches he is only as good as the talent on the field. 

On 2/7/2018 at 0:26 PM, BooWhoWiseMan said:

A man getting a $40,000+ pay raise just to coach and teach a couple weights classes is all there is to the story.  Also heard that Nolensville parents expectations were way higher than needed to be.  Hester is a good coach but I bet he didn't have the talent he thought he would have and left.  Like all coaches he is only as good as the talent on the field. 

From what I understand there were a couple of (sets) of parents that had that same process. And, supposedly, some “extra” funding that did not happen. So, there were some issues there.

• 3 weeks later...