Henry County 2018

TheGuru2point0

1 hour ago, Swarm4Life said:

Can somebody explain to me how you have had months to prepare for this awesome jamboree which will bring in thousands of fans and lots of money to Paris and you can't have a set of bleachers ready for the visitor side seating?? Will it be ready for next week's home opener???

Agreed I think it is absolutely ridiculous. All the parts for the bleachers was there Monday. They had all week to get them up. It hasn't rained every day all day. No excuse why they couldnt get them up. A few weeks ago HC Facebook page said the bleachers would be ready by the first home game. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

Howed the Waverly HC game go??

Both teams had their good. Waverly scored on one busted play where a guy was wide open. They also had one good drive other than that HC keep them in check ✔ for the most part. HC's running game started to look better tonight and passing game was solid. 

Howed the Waverly HC game go??

Was impressed to see 2A Waverly battle it out with 5A Henry County. I was pretty nervous when I seen the size and speed of Henry County but the Tigers stood their ground. Starters played 1st Quarter. Score 13-13. JV played for both teams entire 2nd Quarter. Henry Co JV scored once Waverly 0. Good match up. Proud of Waverly for competing against a great team. Best of luck HC. 

Waverly has some impressive athletes and size for a 2A school. Gave our boys all they wanted. Best of luck to them on the season. 

As for us, I’m still of the opinion that HC has quite a bit to prove. Tough test right outta the gate with Haywood coming to town. Looking forward to next week. 

7 hours ago, MSURacer said:

Waverly has some impressive athletes and size for a 2A school. Gave our boys all they wanted. Best of luck to them on the season. 

As for us, I’m still of the opinion that HC has quite a bit to prove. Tough test right outta the gate with Haywood coming to town. Looking forward to next week. 

Not as much a test as you would think,Just a opinion from the peanut gallery,they aren't as good as advertised! HC will beat the brakes off em!!

Not as much a test as you would think,Just a opinion from the peanut gallery,they aren't as good as advertised! HC will beat the brakes off em!!

Their defense was stout against us last year. I expect the same showing. Why do you believe they aren't as advertised?