• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

MountainVol

Player's Chattanooga Powerhouse

On 2/2/2019 at 1:48 PM, Booger said:

new of a 4'11", at best, CB that started every game of all 4 years of HS...that also was repeat all-stater and TFP 1st tm defender of the year at back in the rear...was highly recruited by sum to play that position in college...tho may not have survived in that CB position at that level on a possible few teams in sum conferences before alterin positions...but thinkin she did become what was a 40 game starter & not xactly sure how many games played at mainly the D spot on a team that fell 1 game short of a final 4 national championship showin......actually scored ealrly in one game from that back position gainst a team that had a showin in the national championship finals that same year......and she clipped many a wing of many Ms & Fs that were all-con & all-region selections 

tho rare as it may b or even an absolute impossible to sum...it does happen...

..as mountainvol nose & laid witness himself...and hopin your new year is off to great start sir

Booger just sayin :thumb:

There are always outliers but the SoCon doesnt have one player under 5’ and only a few total within 3”. My point was that a 6’ tall extremely athletic and talented CB could be a great weapon against the 20+ 5’10” SoCon athletes she would face.

Glad your daughter had a great career and she by all accounts could have played many places.

Edited by Playerscoach

That is a poor example as her father was a rock star athlete and she got his genes.  

I saw her play 4 times last year and she did well in all 4.   The last game was about as exciting of a soccer game as there is.

On 2/4/2019 at 12:42 PM, MountainVol said:

That is a poor example as her father was a rock star athlete and she got his genes.  

I saw her play 4 times last year and she did well in all 4.   The last game was about as exciting of a soccer game as there is.

I havent confirmed it but I heard the FC Alliance u18/19’s with the four UTC signees will be playing Division 2 powerhouse Carson Newman and LMU this spring. Thats up in your neck of the woods so have you heard that too? 

If its true that would be a good test for those kids. 

I'll check into it, but if LMU is involved that is something Booger would be on top of.  If true it would offer Booger and you an opportunity to sit down and work on your political future.