Gordonsville 2018

croz6110

1 hour ago, Volstate said:

One of your starters in baseball is not coming back to u guys from sources at your place? Is that true. Guess if u fire the dad the son goes too

I have heard the same thing. Baseball won their conference too. 

I still shake my head over hiring 2 principals as coaches over 14 other candidates that could  focus only on football. I would be pissed if I had a child in that elementary school and he was out coaching during the school day.

Someone is going to get gypped either way. Good ole boy system. 

23 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I have heard the same thing. Baseball won their conference too. 

I still shake my head over hiring 2 principals as coaches over 14 other candidates that could  focus only on football. I would be pissed if I had a child in that elementary school and he was out coaching during the school day.

Someone is going to get gypped either way. Good ole boy system. 

The HC isn't going to be principal, plus they don't do much until after school anyway.

On 5/12/2018 at 7:03 PM, Volstate said:

One of your starters in baseball is not coming back to u guys from sources at your place? Is that true. Guess if u fire the dad the son goes too

The Dad didn't get fired. He didn't get the HC job, but he didn't get fired.

8 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

The Dad didn't get fired. He didn't get the HC job, but he didn't get fired.

Being told he can not come back and coach football is being fired.  That came exactly from his mouth point blank at baseball game.. not part of the good ole boy club is what he refereed to it. 

42 minutes ago, Volstate said:

Being told he can not come back and coach football is being fired.  That came exactly from his mouth point blank at baseball game.. not part of the good ole boy club is what he refereed to it. 

I'm not going to hash it out on here, but that's not true.

8 hours ago, croz6110 said:

The HC isn't going to be principal, plus they don't do much until after school anyway.

The head coach is going from head principal at the elementary school  to assistant principal. Right? So that is still a principal. At Trousdale, the AP handles the discipline and does teacher evaluations. 

Your defensive coordinator is an assistant principal at the high school who coaches the junior high football already. Right? So he is going to coach the junior high , the high school, and be a principal and not gypp anyone in the process?

I got this straight from a junior high football parent who was not happy about it.  The junior high practices during the school day. Is that not true? How has this already been allowed for years? 

Good ole boy system at its best. 

We will be glad to take the baseball son  and Dad and treat them right in Jacket country. Right Volstate? 

Edited by jimmycrackedthatcorn