Cloudland Vs Unaka

BULLRUSH

41 minutes ago, CHS29 said:

The lady Landers,are playing well right now,been playing their type of game,but with that being said I think lady rangers may just pull this out I really hope not I have no love for chambers,just glad to see carter county represented well in the regionals.Good luck LANDERS

I watched both games last night and if they had played last night landers would win, I was very impressed with their defense and only holding North Greene to 29 points. On the other hand the Rangers were very fortunate to win, there bread and butter is from outside and I think they hit one three, but got some key rebounds down the stretch. Very proud of both teams and standing stout through this tournament.

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:58 AM, BULLRUSH said:

Carter County represented well in regionals. Can the lady landers win three against the lady landers. This will go down to the wire IMO. Just hope it's moved closer to bring out a bigger crowd..

You're right sir.  The lady landers will be the biggest opponent for the lady landers ;)