Macon Co. vs. McMinn Central

tssaafan

26 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

There were several others that offered besides WKU.  I’m sure they are all band wagon fans as well.  Lol

You believe in your media hype, I'll believe in what I see on the court.  I'm not impressed. I've seen more than a half a dozen games each of the last 2 years, so i think the chances that I saw all her below average games, is pretty slim.    If she's your style player, more power to you

12 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

You believe in your media hype, I'll believe in what I see on the court.  I'm not impressed. I've seen more than a half a dozen games each of the last 2 years, so i think the chances that I saw all her below average games, is pretty slim.    If she's your style player, more power to you

I love her on and off the court.  Like I said earlier she’s a one in a million kid.  I am not sure what media it is you think I’m getting my information from.  I have seen her do amazing things the past few years.  You watch your team and I’ll watch mine. Good luck to your girl on Wednesday. 

33 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

I love her on and off the court.  Like I said earlier she’s a one in a million kid.  I am not sure what media it is you think I’m getting my information from.  I have seen her do amazing things the past few years.  You watch your team and I’ll watch mine. Good luck to your girl on Wednesday. 

How many times do I have to tell you, I don't have anybody that plays?  I just watch a lot of games. I believe what I see, not what somebody else tells me to believe. That's why I watch the games, to see for myself. And I'm not impressed. And I've seen a lot of games over the last 50 years

1 minute ago, Mw4vols said:

How many times do I have to tell you, I don't have anybody that plays?  I just watch a lot of games. I believe what I see, not what somebody else tells me to believe. That's why I watch the games, to see for myself. And I'm not impressed. And I've seen a lot of games over the last 50 years

I too believe what I see and there is nothing below average about Akira Levy.  I have played and been around basketball most of my life.  Akira is a special player.  You have your opinion and I have mine. 

12 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

I too believe what I see and there is nothing below average about Akira Levy.  I have played and been around basketball most of my life.  Akira is a special player.  You have your opinion and I have mine. 

And I'm still waiting for the skill set description, other than she's special and 1 in a million.  That's not a skill set

9 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

And I'm still waiting for the skill set description, other than she's special and 1 in a million.  That's not a skill set

And I am waiting for answers about dishman’s offers and how many triple double and double doubles she has.  What AAU program does she play with again?  

Levy has played with the best players in the country.  She is an incredible ball handler, left or right, she is a playmaker, a top scorer,  in the top for assists, and an all around good kid.  When I say she’s a one in a million kid I’m not just referring to basketball.  I know her and family quite well.  She is so much more than a basketball player.  

Edited by ElizabethGrace1320

20 hours ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

Funny how Macon didn’t beat these same girls in middle school.  How many Upperman games have you seen?  The 4 Macon lost! 

When the soph class at Macon was in 8th, they went undefeated.... The freshman class did lose three times to UHS junior high, but I think they have added 1 to that class since then 

6 hours ago, Mw4vols said:

Macon played the best game they played all year. The only thing close to that was the district final first half. They played great.  Credit to them and their coach.  What skill set does levy have that makes her a top 100 player?  Other than, "OMG, she's just so awesome ".  Give me specifics. Without her 3 point shooters, she's just another quick point guard, that can't go left or play defense. I've seen 25 or 30 players this year, in middle and East Tennessee, that I would choose before her. I don't see it. 

30 players better? Now that's a huge stretch. 

15 minutes ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

When the soph class at Macon was in 8th, they went undefeated.... The freshman class did lose three times to UHS junior high, but I think they have added 1 to that class since then 

I didn’t see Carter play until she played with Magic after 8th grade.  She’s a great player and kid. 

1 hour ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

I didn’t see Carter play until she played with Magic after 8th grade.  She’s a great player and kid. 

Magic equals Upperman AAU.  Not illegal.... But it should be.  Especially with Dana as Coach.

I'll give Upperman credit, they take every rule to brink (and over the brink whenever possible).

2 minutes ago, tnhoosier said:

Magic equals Upperman AAU.  Not illegal.... But it should be.  Especially with Dana as Coach.

I'll give Upperman credit, they take every rule to brink (and over the brink whenever possible).

A lot of people around this area break AAU rules.  Magic isn’t the only one.