Pickett Co 60 Huntland 22-halftime

bobcatfan300

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntland made it to the substrate and had a great season. I am sure they are disappointed but well over 100 schools didn't even come close to the season they had. They have plenty of talent on that team. Our girls were just ready for a big game after not playing their best against Clay Co in the region final. Every Lady Bobcat had great games tonight! Now to the Boro for the fourth year in a row! Congratulations!!!

6 minutes ago, ForeverYoungGirl25 said:

So good and superior then ask TSSAA to move up to AA. 

No one said any such thing. I feel sorry for your anger. Our girls have worked hard to get where they are and it wasn't that many years ago that PC struggled. I guarantee you that there will be SEVEN other teams in Murfreesboro just as good as our girls and we will see this week if any are better. The last three years there was at least one better since we lost to the eventual state champs each of those years. Your bitterness is not becoming. 

9 hours ago, bobcatfan300 said:

No one said any such thing. I feel sorry for your anger. Our girls have worked hard to get where they are and it wasn't that many years ago that PC struggled. I guarantee you that there will be SEVEN other teams in Murfreesboro just as good as our girls and we will see this week if any are better. The last three years there was at least one better since we lost to the eventual state champs each of those years. Your bitterness is not becoming. 

Don’t care either way just an Eagleville girl here who is not bitter.

2 hours ago, ForeverYoungGirl25 said:

Yes, very bitter on that. But if someone is going to boast about predicting an outlandish score then shouldn’t they just ask to move up if they are so superior to their competitors?

No what i was saying is weak teams like this shouldn't be given a substate game to begin with.  You misunderstood what i said.  Clarkrange vs Pickett was a war, this one was a cake walk and everyone knew it before they stepped off the bus.  Just because PC is much better doesn't mean they need to move up it means T$$AA needs to have a new system instead of rewarding weak teams substate games.  

12 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

No what i was saying is weak teams like this shouldn't be given a substate game to begin with.  You misunderstood what i said.  Clarkrange vs Pickett was a war, this one was a cake walk and everyone knew it before they stepped off the bus.  Just because PC is much better doesn't mean they need to move up it means T$$AA needs to have a new system instead of rewarding weak teams substate games.  

Win the games you are supposed to big guy and you will get to the sub state like Huntland.  Yes PC was the much better team but Huntland won the games they had to to get that far and I applaud them for that.  Quit hating on teams and win the games you need to.  Clarkrange did not deserve to be there because they LOST the game they needed to win. Maybe next year you can convince the TSSAA to just let yall be in the state tournament without having to beat Pickett County.  Keep crying it will get you no where. Pickett County was the better team this year.