Memphis sweep this year???

terop

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/6/2018 at 4:52 PM, kwc said:

Don't forget MASE in A and Whitehaven in AAA. I think both of those teams have a shot at making it to the championship game. Whitehaven is less likely because they have two of their best playes out with injury, however, they beat a good Bartlett team last night. It is a possibility. If they get to the championship game ... MASE has a better shot at beating Douglass then Whitehaven has of beating East. But ... it is just more intrigue then anything else.

East,Hamilton and Douglass.

1 hour ago, tomthetiger said:

East,Hamilton and Douglass.

Yeah, I know that. What I was addressing is the possibility in AAA and A that there is a good chance of having an all Memphis teams finals. That's the intruige I was talking about.

Edited by kwc

14 minutes ago, toinemac said:

To my knowledge they are all juniors. 

Oh wow. That's not what I understood. Man ... Wiseman, DJ, Chandler, and Dandridge all on the same squad? Throw in Brown and Johnathan as sophomores next season. Oh my goodness ... and folks think that this year's East team is a monster ... wait until they get a load of that if it were to happen. Goodness gracious pea picking Molly!

Edited by kwc

39 minutes ago, toinemac said:

To my knowledge they are all juniors. 

You are right about DJ ... he is included in ESPN's 2019 class. Wiseman is #1 on that list, DJ Jeffries is #17, and Chandler Lawson is #26.  Malcom is class of 2019 as well according to his ESPN profile. He's currently holding offers from Florida, Georgia Tech (Pastner), and UT Martin. He just missed being listed on the ESPN 60 list with a grade of 83. He won't be playing center in college however.

2019 ESPN 60

Edited by kwc

12 minutes ago, kwc said:

You are right about DJ ... he is included in ESPN's 2019 class. Wiseman is #1 on that list, DJ Jeffries is #17, and Chandler Lawson is #26.  Malcom is class of 2019 as well according to his ESPN profile. He's currently holding offers from Florida, Georgia Tech (Pastner), and UT Martin. He just missed being listed on the ESPN 60 list with a grade of 83. He won't be playing center in college however.

2019 ESPN 60

What school is this?