Memphis sweep this year???

terop

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Did you really just say that!!  Wow!!!

Ya think! Pure Class!!! GEEZ! Them Big Boys played good and took it to them! I was wondering why Monterey had such a time with Loretto! Now that I seen them I know why! Congrats to Loretto they had a tough road there and came out as Champs!

Congrats to Hamilton also for the effort by Fulton .,now let me just say this .,Hamilton crowned state champ . But please somebody agree with me that is not a fundamental team at all .,clearly not the best team in AA . Best team didn't even make it there . What happens when you play in toughest district in AA . 10 Aa . East had shooters . Very well coached . Size and good defensive scheme . Not sure how MLK beat them in  district semi which had them match up Stratford in region . Still much better than Stratford. . Why I love march . Best team not always crowned champs . But that is nothing to take away from Hamilton furious comeback . Congrats again 

6 minutes ago, B52bomber3 said:

Congrats to Hamilton also for the effort by Fulton .,now let me just say this .,Hamilton crowned state champ . But please somebody agree with me that is not a fundamental team at all .,clearly not the best team in AA . Best team didn't even make it there . What happens when you play in toughest district in AA . 10 Aa . East had shooters . Very well coached . Size and good defensive scheme . Not sure how MLK beat them in  district semi which had them match up Stratford in region . Still much better than Stratford. . Why I love march . Best team not always crowned champs . But that is nothing to take away from Hamilton furious comeback . Congrats again 

Who didn't make it that you consider the best??

5 minutes ago, B52bomber3 said:

Congrats to Hamilton also for the effort by Fulton .,now let me just say this .,Hamilton crowned state champ . But please somebody agree with me that is not a fundamental team at all .,clearly not the best team in AA .

You know something. You are entitled to your opinion. But, just because you don't like  a teams style of play doesn't mean they aren't a well coached team. Hamilton has only lost one game this year. They are one game from perfection. They got there by playing the style of basketball you just witnessed.  Its controlled chaos. Its not your standard fare. Fundamentalists,  such as yourself, may abhor this type play, but it works for them.

There are others who will  think that the best team in  AA just won the championship. 

To each his own.                                                                                     

East lit . But to the controlled chaos , I like that and I believe they just mainly beat people cause they were able to manhandle them . I didnt mean to say they weren't well coached . Only 1 loss and to come back with 4 min to go in finals to win .,he is doing something right . Just saying I really only see one actual shooter on that team . Most teams like Hamilton more or less just throw it up and just go get it . When that's what get u wins keep doing it . I think east and them would have been very entertaining . 90-88 game most likekly . I have to say I really liked little # 3 thought he turned that game around when he pressed the heck out of the sophomore for Fulton . Please don't get me wrong they deserve the crown .,

1 hour ago, kwc said:

Agreed. Two gold balls and two silver balls. I think that is pretty awesome if you ask me.

Hamilton was lucky to win that game. We all watched it and Fulton was right there. Memphis basketball top to bottom is better than the rest of the state but there’s not a huge difference with the teams at the top. There will be several teams better on this side of the state in 2AA next year. 3AAA Bearden will be back and several 1A teams will be better.  Enjoy the two this year because I believe you’ll be lucky to win two next year. I’m going to say the East takes two state titles next year. 

Can’t wait til football season because the East will dominate next year. 4 out of 5 state Championships in 2017. NOW THAT’S DOMINATION!