Greenfield vs. Huntingdon - Round 3

JacketPride5

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 very good teams. Moore was the difference. Amazed at how Huntingdon tried to play defense. Moore was able to do whatever she wanted. Dribbled right into the center of the lane and hit her floater like she has all year. Poor job of Huntingdon handling the Greenfield press. Greenfield had the better guard play and that was the difference. Great job by #24 coming off the bench. Without her it would have been ugly. Congrats to Greenfield. Your run is just starting

Best team won. Greenfields pressure defense disrupted the Fillies offense. Jackets played much better than they played against Pickett co. Pretty smooth running machine tonight. Greenfield plays like they played tonight I think they will take the gold ball home but they are going to have to play well to beat a very good Summertowm team. # 24 a budding star. You can't teach speed like that!

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Best team won. Greenfields pressure defense disrupted the Fillies offense. Jackets played much better than they played against Pickett co. Pretty smooth running machine tonight. Greenfield plays like they played tonight I think they will take the gold ball home but they are going to have to play well to beat a very good Summertowm team. # 24 a budding star. You can't teach speed like that!

45 can play as well. I think her name is Reed. Didn't play much but she played a lot in regular season.

7 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Two good teams. I wish this had been the finals, one more to go. 

Huntingdon had superior athletes by far, Greenfield had superior basketball players BY FAR.  Basketball players beat athletes in the big games that count .  GF wins the gold ball!  I thought Huntingdon would win , but I was absolutely incorrect. #firecoachlowery. #hecantshootshots. #hirecroppygenius

Edited by BullShark

11 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

45 can play as well. I think her name is Reed. Didn't play much but she played a lot in regular season.

#45 Reed didn't play a lot of meaningful minutes this season. Fillies sophomores #45 Reed #24 Fuller and #11 Swenson are fast and athletic and should be fun to watch the next few years. We don't develop them as fast as the Weakley co schools do so our upside is very promising. Our football youth programs are as good as any in west Tennessee seems like our basketball could learn from that.

11 hours ago, BullShark said:

Huntingdon had superior athletes by far, Greenfield had superior basketball players BY FAR.  Basketball players beat athletes in the big games that count .  GF wins the gold ball!  I thought Huntingdon would win , but I was absolutely incorrect. #firecoachlowery. #hecantshootshots. #hirecroppygenius

I think Huntingdon had the most athletic team the last 2 years. Won 1 game

11 hours ago, BullShark said:

These Greenfield girls started early (little dribblers and developed fundamentals early thanks to Coach Tori (Jr High coach and little dribblers coach) and many others. Many parents have devoted time and effort and much travel time. Coach Willie Trevathan has molded these girls into a team with a team attitude. I love the interviews these girls have had on tv, they are focused and not interested in individual awards. It takes everybody in a small town to build a program like we have and I am truly enjoying every moment this week. 

22 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

These Greenfield girls started early (little dribblers and developed fundamentals early thanks to Coach Tori (Jr High coach and little dribblers coach) and many others. Many parents have devoted time and effort and much travel time. Coach Willie Trevathan has molded these girls into a team with a team attitude. I love the interviews these girls have had on tv, they are focused and not interested in individual awards. It takes everybody in a small town to build a program like we have and I am truly enjoying every moment this week. 

Small world. You talk about Tori a lot. Her dad or step dad Tony Stoudt and I won a state championship together along with Jeff Krause in 2001 in softball in Mount Juliet.  We had a reunion a few years back at Tony's house. Think a lot of these two guys. I bet you know both.