Monterey/Loretto

TALMAD

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone is taking care of Monterey easily!!! This game should be another close game!!! Monterey had the first day jitters yesterday! They will come out ready today! I got Monterey in a close one! 69-66 Monterey!!! GO WILDCATS!!!!

Edited by TALMAD

Last year and this year are a long ways apart! Monterey didn't make it out of their region last year! These single A games have all been close! I expect them to remain close through Saturday! One of Monterey strong points is their points off bench! They have good depth! I expect that to be a difference in every game they play in!

41 minutes ago, BigOrangeBaller said:

Because its what I think. I dont need any points to decide what my opinion is. I do know that I saw Monterey last year and wasnt very impressed. I have seen Loretto this year and am very impressed. Pretty simple, just my opinion. 

Woah just wanted some discussion. Take care.

17 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

Last year and this year are a long ways apart! Monterey didn't make it out of their region last year! These single A games have all been close! I expect them to remain close through Saturday! One of Monterey strong points is their points off bench! They have good depth! I expect that to be a difference in every game they play in!

The bench could be the difference.