Rhea County 2018

QB14

4 hours ago, QB14 said:

They have picked it up really well so far. Kaylor, who also starts at MLB and punter, switched from tight end to fullback this off-season and looks solid there. 

The younger Pemberton, entering his 3rd year as the starter at QB, looks like he was spent some added time in the weight room and is more than athletic enough to be a triple option QB. 

I like the switch in offense, and I think the Eagles start better this season on that side than last year. My concern is replacing all but one DB and both OLBs. Everywhere else should be solid.

You guys have a couple of tough non region games on your schedule and of course the always tough Catholic.

I can see you guys having a pretty good season, definitely better than last year.

Sounds like your team's strength is your offense and ours is our defense. Should be a good test for both of us. 

1 hour ago, 57eagle said:

Is the game going to be on Rhea review tonight? Thanks...................GO EAGLES !

I don't think this scrimmage will be on Rhea Review. My buddy that works with Elmer hasn't said anything about it yet, but I think they are still trying to get their equipment together. My guess is they should be ready to stream by the jamboree.

• Like 1

Eagles on offense first. Handoff to Kaylor gets about 4 yards. Pitch to Smith for a first down. Kaylor with a couple big runs up the gut. Pitch to Langley nets another 1st. Langley with another big run. Pemberton with a beautiful keeper for another first down. Langley carries for a 9 yard gain. Goodwin carries for the first. Clinton defense stops Smith for a one yard carry. Smith on the counter takes it down to the 5 for a 1st and goal. Pemberton carries for a couple. Penalty on the play on the Eagles backs it up. Pemerbton with the beautiful toss to Smith for the touchdown. Extra point is no good. 

6-0 Rhea.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, QB14 said:

Eagles on offense first. Handoff to Kaylor gets about 4 yards. Pitch to Smith for a first down. Kaylor with a couple big runs up the gut. Pitch to Langley nets another 1st. Langley with another big run. Pemberton with a beautiful keeper for another first down. Langley carries for a 9 yard gain. Goodwin carries for the first. Clinton defense stops Smith for a one yard carry. Smith on the counter takes it down to the 5 for a 1st and goal. Pemberton carries for a couple. Penalty on the play on the Eagles backs it up. Pemerbton with the beautiful toss to Smith for the touchdown. Extra point is no good. 

6-0 Rhea.

That is the best play by play ever on CoachT!. I try to do that for Oak Ridge sometimes but nowhere near as good as you. Bravo.

Clinton on offense. #3 with an 8 yard run. 2 incomplete passes make it 4th down. 4 yard carry makes it 1st. Pass broken up by Kaylor. #2 with a good run. Penalty on Rhea makes it worse for the Eagle defense. #24 with a decent pickup on 1st down. Good stop on 2nd makes it 3rd and about 5. Stop by Goodwin makes it 4th. Eagle defense stands strong and forces turnover om downs.

Eagles second series. Goodwin with a couple. Good stop by Dragons on QB keeper makes it 3rd and 6. Pemberton screen to Langley nets around 40 yards for the first down. Option to Langley nets a first and goal for the Eagles. Destin Shelfer finishes it off on the option pitch. PAT is good.

Eagles up 13-0

Eagles back on offense heading the other way. Pass play well covered by the Dragon secondary, but Pemberton scarmbles for a gain of around 20. Smith with a big run that gets mostly negated by a hold, makes it 1st and 3. Play breaks down, but Pemberton makes the most out of it and gets the first. Big run by Kaylor negated by hold at the line. Langley gets them back to the original line of scrimmage. Goodwin carries for about 15 to make it 1st down just outside the 20. Langley inside the 10 makes it 1st and goal. Smith punches it in in the option pitch. PAT is good.

Rhea 20, Dragons 0