Red Bank football 2018

On 6/27/2018 at 8:26 AM, FoosballFan77 said:

Red Bank's Calvin Jackson commits to Wofford.  Great kid and student.  Wofford is lucky to get such a special athlete.  He will excel there because of his character and determination.   He is a shining example of Red Bank Football and I am very proud he has this opportunity to represent his family, team, school, and community. 

Good school..new coach but still good place

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, BloodCharger said:

What happened yesterday? Was not expecting McMinn to win that scrimmage. 

It wasn’t like they beat the brakes off of them. It was 2-1.  McMinn had a couple of big plays and the rest of the time they couldn’t move the ball.  If Red Bank hadn’t had some dropped balls it would have probably been 5-2 for the Lions.  One good thing that came from it, it didn’t count and saw some things they need to work on.  They will be fine.  

• Upvote 1

On 6/13/2018 at 12:51 PM, thatdevilforrest said:

they play much faster at home than on the road.  I saw a couple of their games last year on hudl and they look like a different team depending on if they are at home or away

This makes no sense at all. I was at every single game. They looked better on the road and the speed was on point Home and away. 

• 2 weeks later...