Grace Christian Academy ‘18

gcapride

17 hours ago, gcapride said:

Thought we’d start a new thread to talk all things GCA, Boog, Guvna’s School, etc. And get away from that other thread that has no bearing on the direction our Captain has set for this ship. Fire away. 

How is Grace looking this year Pride ? I look forward to taking my first trip down there Sept. 28th

4 hours ago, GoWarriors said:

How is Grace looking this year Pride ? I look forward to taking my first trip down there Sept. 28th

Had to replace a few holes on the OL and a few players on D. We should be alright. We've got our QB back with several targets that can work the field. Look forward to the Warriors coming down. You'll enjoy how close you are to the action at our place. You'll be sitting right on the field. Just tell your coach to call that guy down south on Vermont Ave to get some tips on staying on the refs good side....:lol:

4 hours ago, gcapride said:

Had to replace a few holes on the OL and a few players on D. We should be alright. We've got our QB back with several targets that can work the field. Look forward to the Warriors coming down. You'll enjoy how close you are to the action at our place. You'll be sitting right on the field. Just tell your coach to call that guy down south on Vermont Ave to get some tips on staying on the refs good side....:lol:

Last year's Grace team was the biggest team upfront we played all year in my opinion.  We are in a similar spot.  This group has plenty of playmakers but needs to replace some Lineman.

17 hours ago, GoWarriors said:

Bring your own referees and make "theirs" mysteriously disappear before the game starts and you have a better chance of winning!Watch out for flying helmets, and don't get too close to that Graven image it will steal your soul.:shock:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, gcapride said:

quit tryin to butter Warrior up...u nose darn well its gonna b a horrifyin experience for that Christian Academy from Ktown when they make that 10 minute drive over to Karns.....only chance them Warriors got of not bein railroaded by them convictin rodeo clowns in Zebra suits yall take up Sunday offerin for and hall in from R D Wilson.....is the fact CAK ant Catholic and claim to b not denominatin

...unless they get back to their old ways.....yall gonna b safe in that matchup even if yall were to bring in Zebras on the upity and up

Booger just sayin clownref.jpg

54 minutes ago, Booger said:

quit tryin to butter Warrior up...u nose darn well its gonna b a horrifyin experience for that Christian Academy from Ktown when they make that 10 minute drive over to Karns.....only chance them Warriors got of not bein railroaded by them convictin rodeo clowns in Zebra suits yall take up Sunday offerin for and hall in from R D Wilson.....is the fact CAK ant Catholic and claim to b not denominatin

...unless they get back to their old ways.....yall gonna b safe in that matchup even if yall were to bring in Zebras on the upity and up

Booger just sayin clownref.jpg

wrong band of Indians, boog. This tribe is from Happy Valley.