Grace Christian Academy ‘18

gcapride

21 hours ago, gcapride said:

wrong band of Indians, boog. This tribe is from Happy Valley.

get outta here.....Booger thought Happy Valley was kicked up gainst the mountains over by 6 mile....

....never the less...same still plys to them non-denominators over by Catholic North

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

How bad was the GP scrimmage,we have them today at 6:30 @GP

BIG, experienced line. QB like yours....fast and can throw where he wants it. You all will be fine with all those studs you have. I believe the paper said your coach thinks you'll go undefeated....a lil interpretative creativity there, but that's pretty much the way I read it. 8-) 

We got smoked, of course....be lucky to win 2-3 games this year........

Ahhhhh.....it's good to be back in T-land. I even got excited watching the Bears n Ravens last night. Not long now folks!

27 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

BIG, experienced line. QB like yours....fast and can throw where he wants it. You all will be fine with all those studs you have. I believe the paper said your coach thinks you'll go undefeated....a lil interpretative creativity there, but that's pretty much the way I read it. 8-) 

We got smoked, of course....be lucky to win 2-3 games this year........

Ahhhhh.....it's good to be back in T-land. I even got excited watching the Bears n Ravens last night. Not long now folks!

That's not exactly what he said. They said does he believe we could he said yes if everything goes the way it should but we all know that usually doesn't happen. We have to get healthy again before that to happen to.

I have to use all my reading comprehension skills when I'm reading your post!LOL

Edited by orngnblk

23 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

That's not exactly what he said. They said does he believe we could he said yes if everything goes the way it should but we all know that usually doesn't happen. We have to get healthy again before that to happen to.

I have to use all my reading comprehension skills when I'm reading your post!LOL

LOL....I'm trying to wear you out before game week! Pride's been tutorin' me over the off-season.

You're exactly right. That is what he said. You know I had to put my blue-blood spin on it for a little fun. He's right! With that many starters coming back, and the stud from Seymour to take the tank's spot, all is well in Cherokee country. Take it easy on GP. They're good folks!

38 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

LOL....I'm trying to wear you out before game week! Pride's been tutorin' me over the off-season.

You're exactly right. That is what he said. You know I had to put my blue-blood spin on it for a little fun. He's right! With that many starters coming back, and the stud from Seymour to take the tank's spot, all is well in Cherokee country. Take it easy on GP. They're good folks!

Just got off the phone with your mentor he said GP had come a long ways from last year so may have a pretty good scrimmage tonight and the boy from South Knoxville is taking a little while to adjust to the way we play football.