CPA WINS!!!!

Guest smith1

I have to follow up on robjims comment on the total ineptitude of the referees tonite. This is the worst I have ever seen and this is for a quarterfinal. As we won I am not coming from a position of sour grapes, but am concerned at what I am seeing.

CPA had an interception then a hold afterwards. They let Ezell keep the ball.

On a punt, the CPA returner got nailed before he even caught the ball, no flags but the officials didn't know what to do so they let the punt be retaken.

I wouldn't sum it up as one sided, just pure incompetence. The TSSAA needs to really need to do some housecleaning.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Online,

I saw the CPA/Collinwood game last year and the game tonight. Although the outcome of the game tonight was not impacted by the refs, as was the Collinwood game last year, it still seems that the TSSAA saves the real foulups for the playoffs. That Collinwood game last year was unbelievable.

On a different note, what gives with this CPA team. I saw them against Ezell early in the season (on TV), against DCA and against Ezell again tonite. They looked really bad against Ezell early in the season, they played a very bad 1st half against DCA and a great second half against DCA and then a real shut out tonite. Are they for real? Can they run the tables or is it a hit and miss situation?

[Edited by scout on 11-22-02 11:19P]

If the penalties were offsetting, I don't think it matters but I would assume they got tangled up after the interception. I am not sure but when has that ever stopped me.:) The sign in my office says "Old Pro . . . often wrong . . never in doubt".

Posted by OnlineLC:

Thanks bighurt, were the fouls on CPA before the interception or after?