Happy Valley 2018

Just now, GoWarriors said:

I don't know the exact number we lost but it was more than Meigs did. I will say this about HV this year, on offense this group will be fun to watch and better than last years offense. But we wouldn't be the favorite against Meigs. Even a down Marion County is still a player in the East.

Yeah Marion lost their good back, so I thought they would be a little lower is all. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

This list does not mean a thing.

I agree actually, only important thing about the teams to me is are they better, worse, or as good as the previous year. Knowing that info would make it easy to say who the top 10 teams are. And be accurate.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

I agree actually, only important thing about the teams to me is are they better, worse, or as good as the previous year. Knowing that info would make it easy to say who the top 10 teams are. And be accurate.

A fair assessment  cannot be determined of a football team until the end of season. Only then can they be compared to previous teams of the past. I do not believe this top ten list was comprised of actually how these ten teams finished last year. 

2 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

A fair assessment  cannot be determined of a football team until the end of season. Only then can they be compared to previous teams of the past. I do not believe this top ten list was comprised of actually how these ten teams finished last year. 

Cant be, or Rockwood would have made top 10