Fargo Wrestlers

Rasslinking

At the end of the first day, Tn has 2 kids in the Quarters and 2 in the conso of16 #2... 

NAME  BOUT       
LBS
Cody Chittum Bout 3045 Quarter-Finals    
LBS
Cooper Flynn Bout 3040 Quarter-Finals    
LBS
Justin Bradford        
LBS
Noah Horst Bout 2862 Consi of 16 #2    
LBS
Trae Mcdaniel Bout 2839 Consi of 16 #2

On 7/13/2018 at 5:53 PM, durdon said:

Cody is not going to Blair next season...  

On 7/13/2018 at 8:02 AM, cbg said:

Flowrestling reporting that Cody Chittum will be attending Blair Academy next season.

On 7/14/2018 at 9:06 AM, WrestlingGod said:

Yeah I was a bit curious at that one too. Where do they get their information from?

WG, you are the last person to question anybody on where they got their information.  I do believe; however, CBG answered your question.  Next time somebody questions you on your information source, will you answer as well?

44 minutes ago, hoosierdad said:

WG, you are the last person to question anybody on where they got their information.  I do believe; however, CBG answered your question.  Next time somebody questions you on your information source, will you answer as well?

Yeah not sure where you're trying to go with that one but im not biting on your troll job. sorry mate. I asked a simple question. Sorry if two sentences consisting of 17 words not directed to you offended you in any way. If they did you may need to recheck a few things.

36 minutes ago, WrestlingGod said:

Yeah not sure where you're trying to go with that one but im not biting on your troll job. sorry mate. I asked a simple question. Sorry if two sentences consisting of 17 words not directed to you offended you in any way. If they did you may need to recheck a few things.

Don't call me your mate.  I am not that kind of person and I already have a spouse.  If you are that desperate, there are apps for you to join.  As for understanding your 17 word two sentences, I understood fully.  I have asked questions of you in the past and you did not answer.  That is where I was going and I am confident you understood it; however, you played ignorant.  You tend to play this many times and it does not look good on you.  I am writing this down and will bring it up again in the future when you do not ask a direct question.  Sorry not trolling you; however, I am sure you would like it if it was true!!!

1 hour ago, hoosierdad said:

Don't call me your mate.  I am not that kind of person and I already have a spouse.  If you are that desperate, there are apps for you to join.  As for understanding your 17 word two sentences, I understood fully.  I have asked questions of you in the past and you did not answer.  That is where I was going and I am confident you understood it; however, you played ignorant.  You tend to play this many times and it does not look good on you.  I am writing this down and will bring it up again in the future when you do not ask a direct question.  Sorry not trolling you; however, I am sure you would like it if it was true!!!

If you're holding grudges because you've asked me questions before that I didn't answer than you truly have issues man. I really hope you get it all sorted out. good luck with all that.

Edited by WrestlingGod