HV and Cloudland

VOLSOHARD18

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, VOLSOHARD18 said:

anyone go to there scrimmages? was wondering how these teams looked?

Not so sure about HV but Cloudland looked pretty good against Sullivan North. Moved the ball through the air and on the ground. Defence should be improved as well New defencive Coach  Brewer will be a huge help. Very little depth so they need to develop a few more kids. Had some hicups but nothing that can't be fixed. Cloudland should be in, or win  alot of games.  I Think the 1st game at GP will be a huge task but it should  help them in the long run.

Edited by pujo

Just now, harley04 said:

Were gonna be a push over buddy, Cloudland big. :mrgreen:

Yeah right Harley. Cloudland will come to play but I've been hearing good things out of you guys. Wish you were still in 2a. I'd for sure pick you guys in the opener. Who do you guys scrimmage  and when.

7 hours ago, pujo said:

Yeah right Harley. Cloudland will come to play but I've been hearing good things out of you guys. Wish you were still in 2a. I'd for sure pick you guys in the opener. Who do you guys scrimmage  and when.

They have us fri at GB.Curious to see that one myself.

3 hours ago, harley04 said:

Watched GP scrimmage Union Co. tonight wasn't that impressed. both scored 3 times. Each teams gets 10 off. plays. GP did get 3 turnovers but don't really count in this format. GB will be hand full alway have been:mrgreen:

Takes Cloudland about 15 plays to score 1 time and we don't ever get turnovers. This is not looking good.