Upperman Brawl in scrimmage

ChineseFlu

10 hours ago, titans74 said:

Coach chambers Quiet  because Caine  won’t  Coaches to work 5 to 6 Hours a day that crazy  Puttman County  Paid coaches 3,000 dollars a year to coach that about half  other schools  Paid 

Uhhhhh.........what?  Not sure what is worse, trying to figure out what you just said or you actually thinking a head coach not expecting his assistants to work.  I hope Putnam County Bd of Ed is giving you or gave you a better education than you just indicated. 

Edited by ocac
  • Like 1

On 7/31/2018 at 1:23 PM, titans74 said:

Coach chambers Quiet  because Caine  won’t  Coaches to work 5 to 6 Hours a day that crazy  Puttman County  Paid coaches 3,000 dollars a year to coach that about half  other schools  Paid 

Son, I'll tell you right now, sounds like YOU were the one in the fight and might've gotten the Lord's good sense knocked out of you. Do you know what language you are trying to speak? What month is it? Sounds like you have a concussion. Soft. Are you some kind of millennial or something?

You remind me a lot of my Uncle Terry;  unemployable and a disgrace to his family.

Caine seems to have diffrent styles than Herron. But ultimately it will be wins on the field that determine what style works best for the Bees. Caine comes with high regard as a hard worker and expects his players and staff to work as hard. Herron took bees deep in the playoffs multiple times and lifted the bees to heights never seen. Only time will tell.