Cloudland and Boyd-Buchanan

Guest Goldy

Just want to throw in my two cents worth...

Seems like all the "Landers that post on here are good folks and supportive of their team. My hats off to you! No trash talking or accusations.Class acts and "good marks" all around! Boyd is a small Christian-based school and though all our students are not Christians (and don't act like it sometimes) we want you to know that we respect your program (and all schools who provide these opportunities for the kids.)

Now for all the TrueFan and others- if you knew the families of the kids you accuse us of "recruiting" (ridiculous bullhockey) you would know the background and reasons that they sacrifice to have THEIR (not your) childeren at a religious-based school. But you don't know these things so it's easier to sling poop and drag some 15 and 16 year old kids names through the mud, because they don't go to school close to home. How brave of you. Please think about it.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firefly, The Dawgpound would be happy to have you and your posse join, because as the old saying goes the more the merrier!! You had just better be able to "hang" with the Dawgpound!! Go landers!! State-bound 2002

Guest bucdaddy

I am new to this format and have read all of the messages on this thread. Many of them are based on mis-information. My hat is off to anyone that plays the great game of football. Obviously both teams must be very talented to get to this point. I will be pulling for the Bucs. They have worked hard to get to this point as I'm sure all players and coaches have. Time will tell which team will go to the show. I have seen nothing but sportsmanship from this team and many other teams all year long. Good luck Bucs! Do your best and keep your heads in the game. Don't let the words of others cause you to be distracted. You've come to far to allow anything to take you off course. Remember: The victory is won before the game begins. (courtesy Lou Holtz). To the Cloudland players and fans. I wish you the best in your travels and I'm sure all of Boyd's fans, players, and coaches do as well. My greatest wish is that the game of football is honored friday night. Remember that as you take the field.

Where do all of yall get this that all the people that go to boyd are "rich" there are few people that go there are rich most of the people that go there are normal and go because they want to be is a school where they can worship Christ. And no we do not Invite our player to our school with anything special.

[Edited by rcboy67 on 11-28-02 9:50P]

cloudland was a good team last year, i though we had the game one form the begging but we lost our focus and they kept playing there game and one. cloudland has a good offense and a good front line on d. but boyd d is fast an can lay a lick. but i think boyd will come out with a win because cloudland does not have good pass coverage. and boyd's will healy is a very good quaterback and will make there defense look sick. i hope cloudland wins because i dont like private schools but i doubt they will. boyd 35-cloud 14