Greeneville/Fulton Scrimmage @ Carson Newman

DevilMan03

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville backup’s moving the ball on Fulton starter’s now hmmmm qb is live 

How did the defenses look?

2 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Fulton won 13-7 . .  With the ones in game ... all subs in now ... 

This might turn out to be a good Fulton team. Seen them play a bad Morristown West team. Fulton made it look easy.

Just now, Tadvols said:

Plus .. it's hot .. Gremnevull been in the shade .. last 30 mins .. Sun still bearing down on Fulton .. been a good scrimmage 

Greeneville hurt themselves a few times and not using Ballard hurt. Overall good scrimmage both teams should go far! If not all the way. Final 14-13 total

7 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville hurt themselves a few times and not using Ballard hurt. Overall good scrimmage both teams should go far! If not all the way. Final 14-13 total

Some of those runs he would have got tackled anyway just like our quarterback got loose a couple times a little touch on the back I'm getting out the pocket in a wide-open receiver down the field so it evens out good scrimmage you guys are tough ones versus ones 13 to 7 secondsGreenville one Fulton 0...

10 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Some of those runs he would have got tackled anyway just like our quarterback got loose a couple times a little touch on the back I'm getting out the pocket in a wide-open receiver down the field so it evens out good scrimmage you guys are tough ones versus ones 13 to 7 secondsGreenville one Fulton 0...

Would like to see a Full game tho. Scrimmages are a tease. No one knows who would have one. You guys need to be able to kick xp tho

17 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Fulton is always tough.  Good Work by  2 really good teams.  Last year we had a tough scrimmage with Fulton and look how that turned out.  I think it helped us prepare for DB to open the season and seeing more athletes on the field than any 4a team we faced.

Edited by Swipes