"we had a td called back for holding or it would have been a tie"

" if he hadnt fell down, no way would he have gotten beat on that pass"

" our starters outscored your starters by 1"

"if you count the score by the backups, we actually won that scrimmage"

"if they were in 5a they wouldnt be undefeated"

and my favorite........" I'll be rooting for you guys to win it all "

bahahahahahahaha 

LOL..... man i LOVE this game

BVD ... LOL ..yea a couple those mine ... it was hot  ..so the shade was nice IM sure  ....  glad you are getting to sit back and enjoy ...  and YES I am rooting for the Devils ..always want the GOLD to stay EAST and definately dont want AC bringing one home ........ so yes pulling for you guys ..  MUCH RESPECT BVD !! 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Tadvols said:

BVD ... LOL ..yea a couple those mine ... it was hot  ..so the shade was nice IM sure  ....  glad you are getting to sit back and enjoy ...  and YES I am rooting for the Devils ..always want the GOLD to stay EAST and definately dont want AC bringing one home ........ so yes pulling for you guys ..  MUCH RESPECT BVD !! 

No love for AC Tad? Look forward to the scrimmage Tuesday. I know AC is fighting the injury bug early this season with 4 or 5 starters out. Hopefully we get everyone back by midseason to get everyone ready for the playoffs.

12 hours ago, Domin18 said:

No love for AC Tad? Look forward to the scrimmage Tuesday. I know AC is fighting the injury bug early this season with 4 or 5 starters out. Hopefully we get everyone back by midseason to get everyone ready for the playoffs.

Nope ... Donin18 ... AC got a good team .. proved last year ...  I just think its comical for some of the AC fans Ive seen try to rationalize  and talk themselves into believing that they wanted to start some new rivalries with the Chattanooga teams  they have to play ...  I would have went 5A and played local teams and been fun ..instead of staying in 4A  and  traveling all over playing teams never played before and no way will they be a rival .. it was all about staying down and not having to play the teams that had been a nemesis  .. Central .. KC .. Fulton .. etc ... but you guys do have a good team .. hats off and you all  may handle the Falcons Tuesday ... they are lacking a little in the speed they normally have ...  it should come down to you guys and Greeneville  again ... no competition till then  ..... and alot of boring games and long travel to Chattanooga  .. but Good Luck ... 

1 hour ago, Tadvols said:

Nope ... Donin18 ... AC got a good team .. proved last year ...  I just think its comical for some of the AC fans Ive seen try to rationalize  and talk themselves into believing that they wanted to start some new rivalries with the Chattanooga teams  they have to play ...  I would have went 5A and played local teams and been fun ..instead of staying in 4A  and  traveling all over playing teams never played before and no way will they be a rival .. it was all about staying down and not having to play the teams that had been a nemesis  .. Central .. KC .. Fulton .. etc ... but you guys do have a good team .. hats off and you all  may handle the Falcons Tuesday ... they are lacking a little in the speed they normally have ...  it should come down to you guys and Greeneville  again ... no competition till then  ..... and alot of boring games and long travel to Chattanooga  .. but Good Luck ... 

Tad really wants Greeneville to win though!!!

Edited by DevilMan03

1 hour ago, Tadvols said:

Well they both should get good work in at the scrimmage to get better. AC really has been working on the run game durring the scrimmages while Stanton and the wide outs are out. But I look forward to see what happens with the reclassification next year. Who moves up who moves down???? 

57 minutes ago, Domin18 said:

Well they both should get good work in at the scrimmage to get better. AC really has been working on the run game durring the scrimmages while Stanton and the wide outs are out. But I look forward to see what happens with the reclassification next year. Who moves up who moves down???? 

Plus gotta pull for  a team that at least schedules some good non - conference games like Greeneville --  DB, Science HIll , Mo West  .. where as   AC schedules  Carter , Heritage , William Blount  ( some more real  rivals there ) haha  and then they do have Clinton  which I could see  .. but  9 out of 10 games are against teams with NO natural rival  that are not even close to AC  ... traveling a good ways for all the away games  ... just a head scratcher  ... as to why AC would want to play that schedule its awful and EASY  .....